75

It was 2 weeks later and nothing big had really happened lately. It was pretty much the same old stuff as usual. You and the girls had gone to the studio a few times and recorded some music, you sang a lot of karaoke, you made more YouTube videos, and FaceTimed Jack as much as you could. Tomorrow you and Allie would be flying out to Orlando to surprise Jack and the boys and you couldn't be more excited. You had already planned everything out with Jon so the boys wouldn't find out. You were going to fly to Orlando in the early morning at around 7:00am and then get an Uber to the boys hotel. The boys would be rehearsing and doing interviews so they wouldn't be at the hotel and Jon will tell them he's running to get some lunch for everyone. Jon had a spare key to Jack's room, so you could put your bags up and change before meeting the boys. Afterwards, you would have to actually get the boys food and take it to them. Jon would take the boys food in and you and Allie would wait in another room that the boys didn't know about until they went on stage. Once they started performing you would go into the green room and watch the show and once Jack came back in, you would surprise him. You and Allie were super excited to surprise the boys and go to Disney world. You hadn't seen any of their concerts in so long because you were busy with school. You had already packed your bags, so once you woke up you just had to get dressed and go. It was around 9:00 and Allie was already in bed. You knew Jack was going to call you later on, but you didn't want to be exhausted the next day. You went ahead and sent him a text saying you had a long day of music so you were going to go ahead and go to sleep. Since he was performing, he didn't answer immediately, but he did answer about an hour later. You fell asleep excited for the next few days. The next morning you woke up and immediately started getting ready. It was 5:00 so you had plenty of time but you still rushed because of the airport traffic. You threw on a pair of grey sweatpants and a T-shirt and then slid on some sneakers. You didn't wear any makeup because you planned on getting ready at the hotel. You put on a pair of sunglasses so fans wouldn't notice you because you didn't want Jack or any of the boys knowing you were coming to see them. You checked to make sure Allie was ready and she was, so you goth grabbed your bags and headed out. You loaded your things into the Uber and even got to the airport.

☆skip past the whole airport and boring plane stuff☆

You landed and grabbed your bags and called Jon. He said he was outside in a red car waiting on you and Allie. You quickly walked out to the car and loaded your things in and You and Allie got in and closed the door.

"Well hello Maddie and Allie" Jon said
"Hey Jon, thank you so much for helping me do this" you said
"Well I had to, Jack hasn't shutup about missing you" Jon said and you and Allie laughed
"So did any fans see you or stop to take pictures of you?" Jon asked
"No, the sunglasses really helped, and nobody knew I was gonna be at the airport so they didn't come try to find me" you said
"Yeah, that's good" Jon replied

While Jon drove you and Allie to the airport, you just talked to him about the plans to make sure you had everything right. Eventually you got to the hotel and Jon helped you take your bags to your room. Allie was staying with a friend she had met through Instagram, so she just tagged along. You thanked Jon and he left and then you set a timer for when you had to be ready.

☆skip to after you got ready☆

You were wearing a black and white polka dotted tight dress with an orangey jean jacket. You paired it with a pair of black Doc Martins and you wore your hair down and just a little bit of makeup.

Once you and Allie were finished getting ready, you waited on Jon to come pick you up which took 5 minutes

Once you and Allie were finished getting ready, you waited on Jon to come pick you up which took 5 minutes. When he picked you up, he had all the boys food with him and he had also gotten you and Allie something because y'all hadn't eaten. You thanked him and quickly ate what you had gotten and then he pulled into the parking lot of where you were meeting the boys.

"Okay girls, I'm gonna text someone inside and make sure the boys aren't anywhere near this entrance, but if I'm right, they're in an interview right now so we should be clear" Jon said
"Okay, will you show us what room we need to go to so we can chill until surprising the boys" you asked
"Yeah i can show you...I just got a text back and the coast is completely clear. We have 15 minutes to get in and hide which should be plenty of time" Jon said and you and Allie nodded

Y'all grabbed your things and Jon grabbed the food and you walked in the back entrance which was away form everything else. You walked in and you were just in a small hallway with lots of doors. Jon said to follow him so you did. He took you and Allie to a small room with two couches and a TV that had the interview playing on there live.

"Okay girls, I'll text you and come get you when it's time, so once the boys start their performance I'll come get you and we'll take you to watch the show and then you can surprise them afterwards, but until then, keep the door locked and don't let anyone in and don't talk to anyone that try's to open the door. Everyone except the boys know so nobody should be trying to come in here" Jon said
"Okay sounds good! Are we going to watch the show in the green room?" You asked
"Well that was the original plan, but we decided you could watch from the audience in a special place where nobody will see you" Jon said and smiled
"Oh wow, okay thank you so much" you said and smiled back and Jon left.

You were super excited but also super anxious about surprising the boys. You and Allie tried to pass the time by playing on y'all's phones and watching the interviews but the tome felt like it was moving really slow. You couldn't wait.

————————————————————————-