21

You woke up to the sound of your annoying alarm. You thought about snoozing it, but you knew that wouldn't be a good idea. Allie was also waking up. Y'all both got up and went downstairs for breakfast. After you finished, you came upstairs and threw on some different clothes and headed out again. Today's drive was still exciting but definitely not as hype. Today you and Allie were both tired of being in a car, you slept for an hour and you eventually drove for a few hours to let Allie rest. Y'all made a few stops along the way for random stuff; shopping, restroom breaks, pictures, and more.
While y'all were on the road, you checked your social media's and apparently you forgot to tell the fans you were moving to LA. You decided to just go ahead and surprise them when you got there.
After another 8 hours, you finally arrived at your very last hotel. You were super excited because that meant you would be in LA tomorrow. You once again posted a picture on your stories captioned "Last hotel! See you tomorrow LA!". You posted it, took a shower, and went to sleep. The next morning you did the same routine as yesterday. After you ate breakfast, you put on some joggers, and a shirt. You and Allie loaded your things one last time. You drive first today while Allie slept for an hour and then you rotated. Since it was the last day of driving, y'all were kind of tired but excited all at the same time. Y'all played some music to hype up. You called Zach again but this time he was already awake.

"Hey Maddie"
"Hey, what're y'all doing?" You asked
"Jonah's drinking coffee, I'm talking to you, Corbyn and Jack are out shopping for some stuff, and Daniel is at the hair salon"
"Oh what's Daniel doing with his hair?"
"He's going blonde" Zach says
"No way!" You say as you were super shocked
"Yep, it's not gonna be for long though"
"Oh, what are Corbyn and Jack shopping for?"
"Ummmm...idk" Zach says suspiciously making you super confused
"Ummm Okay?" You reply
"Yep, well I gotta go, what time are you gonna get here?"
"Probably around 7:30 maybe"
"Alright make sure you text me about 10 minutes before you get here"
"Okay I will Bye" you say
"Bye" says Zach and then you hang up.

You were pretty confused about why Zach was so sketchy about Jack and Corbyn shopping. You blew it off and just scrolled through Instagram. You and Allie stopped at a gas station to grab snacks and while you were in there, a few people recognized you.

"Omg Maddie! Allie!" The girl called out
You were super confused so you turned to see who was calling your names and it was a 14 year old girl.
"Hi! My names Kate! Omg I'm a huge fan of the boys and y'all and omg yall are so much prettier in person I can't believe I'm seeing you here" the girl said with almost tears in her eyes
"Aww you are so sweet! Can we take a picture? I would love to show you to the boys" you say and her face lit up
"Of course omg"
Y'all took a picture and talked for a little while. They girl had been a fan for a long time and was planning to go to a concert but it was sold out. You decided to make the girls day even better and just FaceTime the boys.
"Hey Kate, I bet the boys aren't super busy right now, would you want me to FaceTime them?"
"Are you serious? Of course!" She said.

You got your phone out and texted Zach and told him what you were doing and then you called him. They talked to Kate for about 10 minutes and she was so happy. After they were through, you texted Jack and then FaceTimed him. Kate was very excited because Jack was her favorite. She asked if she could ask a few questions so he agreed.
"So Jack are you and Maddie dating?" Kate asked
"Sounds like you were waiting for this moment" You said and she laughed
"No, we're just friends" Jack said trying not to blush
"But what about the videos and everything?" Late asked
"They're just fun videos we made" Jack said
"Oh okay, fair enough" Kate said

They talked for a little bit longer and then you texted Daniel. He couldn't FaceTime for obvious reasons so you just called him, which Kate was fine with. After all the calls finished you talked to Kate a bit longer and she thanked you and y'all parted ways.

You and Allie got into the car and started off again. Allie was driving so you posted the picture of you and Kate on Instagram and captioned it "sweetest girl I've ever met!" You tagged her and followed her. Allie eventually wanted to switch which meant you were most likely driving the rest of the way there. You drove for about 3 hours and Allie looked up directions to the boys house. Allie got your phone and texted Zach telling him 10 more minutes. Zach texted back and said they weren't home so drive around a little bit more. You were confused because it was 7:25 and they knew you would be there around now. You decided to just drive through the neighborhood and sight see since it was very pretty. You and Allie got out at one area and took pictures because why not. Finally about 15 minutes later, Zach texted and said they were finally home. You and Allie got back in the car and drove to their house which took about five minutes. You pulled in and got out of the car. You decided to just leave your things in the car so you could see the boys first. You walked up to the door and knocked. As the door opened you saw balloons and a hand written banner that said 'Welcome back! We missed you!' You could tell the boys had written it because it was very messy handwriting. You were standing in the doorway with your mouth wide open.

"Welcome back Maddie!" The boys said all at once
"Guysss y'all didn't have to" You said with your hand over your mouth from shock.
"But we wanted to" Daniel said
"Y'all are so sweet"
"You deserve it" Jack said which made Zach give him a look
"Waittt this explains why Zach was acting so weird on the phone" Allie said
"Zach you can't keep a secret to save your life" Jonah said
"Yeah I can, I never told them" Zach said defensively and you laughed
"Well I guess you did fine" Daniel said

You walked to the boys and gave them all hugs and Jacks was extra tight. Since Allie wasn't very close to them, she just gave them a wave and a hello. You and Allie were staying with them for the night because your apartment wouldn't be ready until tomorrow afternoon. The boys set up a blow up mattress for y'all in the living room. Y'all ate pizza for dinner and then went to sleep because y'all were mega exhausted. You and Allie slept until 10:30 which was pretty late to the boys. They were all cleaning up the mess they had made for you coming back. You walked into the entry way where the boys were.

——————————————————————————