15

After the game, the whole team went to eat. You and Allie went in and ordered your food and sat down with the others.

"Maddie, I got some really good videos of you so you can send them to Jack" Allie said
"Ooooo Maddie's sending Jack soccer videos, y'all must be serious" your team mate said
"Maddieeee we know you and jack are dating so why don't you just confirm it already" another girl said
"Guysssss we aren't dating, he just wanted me to send him videos of me playing because he wanted to see if I was good or not, he's one of my best friends" you said to them
"Okay whatever, you can't hide from us" one of the girls said
"Alrighty" you said and ate your food.

After the team finished eating, everyone went back to the hotel to freshen up because you only had one game today. Allie sent you the videos and you texted jack.

M: heyyyy
J:heyyyyy :)
M: you know how you said you wanted some soccer videos😏
J: yeahhhhhh
M: well today is the day, I have several videos from the first half. I scored 2 and had 1 assist in the whole game.
J: that's my girllll, send me the videos, I want to see!!!!!
M: okay be patient
You sent the videos to him and they took a few minutes to send, but eventually they did and Jack texted back as soon as he watched the videos
J: danggggg you're goooood😍
M: thx☺️
J: I want more ASAP, I love watching you play
M: well I'll tell Allie to get more videos tomorrow
J: okay great, I wish I was there
M: yeah same😕 buttt on the bright side only a month and a HALF before I see you again :)
J: trueeee but I miss you
M: I miss you too, i hate to tell you this but I have to get a shower and get dressed soooo I'll have to talk to you later
J: okay bye😕

You put your phone down and took a quick shower. You just let your hair air dry so it would be wavy and then you threw on some concealer and mascara. You wore black leggings, white vans, and a random graphic tee. You and your friends finished getting ready around the same time so y'all all went downstairs to wait for everyone in the lobby. The whole team loaded onto the bus and went to the mall. Everyone scattered from there. You and your friends went to several stores and y'all took a bunch of funny pictures and posted them on your Instagram stories. Y'all tried on some swim suits and took a cute pic and posted it and it said "summer ready🌞".  You got lotsssss of likes and comments and reposts and everything from fan accounts. Jack liked the picture which got attention. Your enjoyed the rest of your day with your team. Y'all took many more videos for your story and they were hilarious. After a long day of hanging out with your team, everyone went back to the hotel. You changed into some pajamas and fell asleep instantly. Friday and Saturday pretty much went the same way. You had 2 soccer games and won both of them and you scored a goal in each. The team went around town and hung out and you and your friends continued to post random videos on Instagram. You and jack texted everyday and you missed him more and more. One day after school you decided to go buy a skateboard and do a fun vlog on your Instagram story because..why not. You got into your car and got out your phone and set it up and started recording.

"Heyyy guysss, so I decided to Umm vlog I guess because I'm going to buy a skateboard right now, and in case you're wondering, I can barely ride a skateboard but when I was in LA Jack kind of taught me how to and I want to be able to skateboard by may when I go back to LA. So yeah, I have no idea where to go or what type to buy sooo I'm going to do some research and I'll update y'all later" you said and waved bye to the camera.
You posted it and then got a call from Jack so you immediately answered

"Heyyyyyy" you said
"Hey, so I heard you're getting a skateboard" Jack said
"Yep, I want to be able to skate with you when I come back so I'm going to practice"
"Well you know it'd be a lot more fun to teach you, I don't mind" he said making you laugh and smile
"Well don't worry, I won't be too good" you said
"Good, now do you know what type of board to buy?" He asked
"Absolutely not" you replied and kind of laughed
"Oh goodness" he said and laughed

He explained to you what type of board to get and where to go. You drove to the place and FaceTimed Jack so he could see them and help you choose. You chose a super cool board that had a cool floral print on part of it. You loved it and you couldn't wait to use it in LA. When you were in the car you did an update video for your Instagram so you could show them your board.

"Okay guys so I just left the store that sells the boards and I called Jack to see what kind I needed and I bought a really cool one and it's so pretty." You said while showing them the board
"So I'm about to go home and try to figure out how to be a pro skater because I really want to be able to skate in LA...now that I think of it, I need some safety gear because i don't need to get hurt for soccer sooo I'm gonna go to the dollar store and get some so I'll probably post videos eventually so y'all can see my progress so yeah adios" you said and ended the video.

You drove to the store and got a helmet and some padding like the kind kids wear when they first start riding a bike. You went home and put the pads on and tried to skate. You took a video and sent it to Jack and it was pretty funny. In the video you were trying to just normally skate and you ended up falling on your butt. You sent it to jack and he ended up posting it on his Insta story and it said "she'll get there eventually." You laughed watching it. You continued to learn how to skate you eventually got to where you could keep your balance for longer than 10 seconds. You felt like that was enough skating for the day so you went to your room and chilled
It's mid to early April and you had your very last soccer game. Your team had made it through all the playoff games and now it was time for the championship. You had talked to the boys about it foreverrr because it's a super big deal to you especially with it being your senior year and your very last soccer game ever. You were on the bus trying to text the group chat you had made with the boys but they weren't answering so you just talked to your team and sang songs at the top of your lungs (a game day tradition)

———————————————————————