82

"Hey guys I think I'm gonna head out," you said to the boys and they all said their goodbyes and gave you a hug
"I'll drive you home" Jack said

You and Jack went up to his room to grab your things and load them in his car. You got in and started the drive. You had been around Jack for so long and spent so much time together that you didn't even know what to do when he wasn't around. You had been living in hotels and on a bus for weeks and months.

"I'm really gonna miss you" you said
"I'm gonna miss you too but I'm only gonna be 15 minutes away" Jack said
"I know but I'm used to you being 5 seconds away" you said and laughed
"Yeah it's gonna suck but hey, at least it's we're not across the country like we were a few months ago" he said
"Yeah I guess you're right" you replied as you pulled up to your apartment building
"Well we're here" Jack said and you both got out to grab your things and take them up to your apartment

You walked into your apartment and Allie was sitting on the couch, as soon as you saw each other you threw down what you were carrying and ran to each other. You both tried jumping into each other's arms and ended up on the floor bear hugging each other.
After you and Allie finished attacking each other with hugs, you and Jack took your bags to your room and said your final goodbyes. You hadn't been away from him for so long, so it was difficult to let him leave, but you also missed hanging out with the girls.
Once Jack left, you immediately told Allie about tour and all the crazy things that happened.

"So when do you get back in the studio to record?" She asked. You had completely forgot you had a whole music career to maintain.
"I guess tomorrow, I've been practicing the new music and the boys even helped me write some, but I guess I should give them a call," you said.

You went into your room and sat on your bed and dialed their number. After a couple of rings, Luke picked up.

"Hello?" Luke answered
"Hey, Luke, it's Maddie. I'm back in town and was wondering if the studio was open to record tomorrow?" You said into the phone
"Oh yeah for sure. Just come over anytime, we'll be here all day. Also we have some new songs that we've been working on that we think you'll really like" he said
"Okay, while I was with the boys they actually helped me write a song, it's not completely finished so maybe we can work on that too?" You said hoping he would say yes
"Of course, I can't wait" he said and you let out a sigh of relief
"Okay great, see you tomorrow" you said and hung up

After you unpacked everything, you had nothing to do. You didn't feel like sleeping or sitting around, so you asked Allie what she wanted to do and she immediately said karaoke. You agreed and called the girls to see if they wanted to go and of course, they did. Since it was only noon, you still had plenty of time to choose an outfit and get ready.

It was two hours until you were meeting the girls so you went and took a shower and then started to get ready. You wore your typical karaoke makeup which was pretty natural but still cute and you did small curls that mads your hair wavy. Then you picked out a pair of blue jean ripped shorts, a deep-v neck shirt that tied in the front with a lace bra underneath, and a pair of black Doc Martins. Once you were ready to go, you went and got Allie so you two could leave and meet the girls on time. Once you arrived and spotted the girls, you ran to give all of them hugs. You had missed seeing them all the time and doing karaoke.

The rest of the night was extremely fun. You and the girls sang together and also this time instead of singing someone else's song, you sang one of your own which everyone absolutely loved. People were videoing everything and cheering for you the whole time. You had forgotten how much fun it was to come here and sing and how it felt to be on stage and sing in front of people. You loved singing in front of random people who cheered you on because of how it made you feel and you couldn't even think of the feeling you would have while performing in front of your own fans. You told the girls about everything you did on tour and all the cool experiences. The girls also caught you up on everything you had missed while being gone. By the end of the night, it was like you were never gone. You knew everything about what the girls had been doing and they knew everything you had been doing.

Afterwards, you and Allie got an Uber back home. Once you got to bed, it was about 1:00 AM so you called Jack. He surprisingly wasn't asleep and answered super quick. You only talked about going to karaoke and you told him you were going to record some more music tomorrow.

"You're going to record music tomorrow??" He asked
"Yeah, Luke said I could drop by anytime to record and we're also gonna work on a couple new songs and hopefully finish writing the one you and the boys helped with" you said
"Awesome! Is there any chance I could come too? We aren't doing anything for a few more months and I would love to come and watch my beautiful girlfriend record her music" he said and made you blush
"Of course you can come! Maybe you can even help with some of the songs while you're there" you said
"Yeah definitely" he replied

After your phone call with Jack, you went straight to sleep. The next morning, you woke up at almost 11. You got out of bed and grabbed some breakfast from the kitchen. Allie was already gone because her and her boyfriend Sam had already made plans for the day. Once you finished your food, you went to your room to get dressed. You did some natural makeup and threw your hair up into a cute messy bun. You then put on a pair of high waisted jeans with a white crop top and some Doc Martins.
Once you finished getting ready, you texted Jack to see where he was because he was going to pick you up. Once he got there, you got in the car and gave him a kiss and then y'all rode to the studio so you could record your new music.

——————————————————————

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾𝟻 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚖𝚔 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.