47

The next morning you woke up and had a notification on your phone from Snapchat that said "alex.hill added you" you just stared at the notification for a while and then put your phone down and walked downstairs. Your mom and dad had eaten a small breakfast so you and Zach went to eat breakfast together because you hadn't hung out together in a while. You went upstairs and through on some shorts and a T-shirt. You brushed put your hair and put on some light makeup and then you left. You and Zach were eating breakfast and catching up and you told him about the notification you got this morning.

"So this morning I woke up and looked at my phone and Alex added me on snap" you said
"Why is he adding you? Did you add him back?" Zach answered
"I didn't add him back but yesterday while I was shopping I saw him and Sadie (the girl he cheated with)"
"Why didn't you tell me? What'd you do?"Zach said and you kind of laughed
"Well, when I saw him I wanted to make him regret what he did and miss what he had so I put on this really nice dress and heels and I walked out and went right beside him and asked my friends if I should buy it and wear it when I to go eat with Jack"
"Oh my gosh, wow. So did he see you?" Zach asked
"100%, he waved when I left the dressing rooms" you replied
"Well, you should add him back and see if he texts you or not and please tell me if he does, I want to make sure he's not doing anything bad" Zach said getting overprotective
"Don't worry, I will, but will jack care if he starts texting me again?" You asked
"Well, it's not like your becoming best friends with him, we're just seeing if he is gonna say anything" Zach said
"Are you sure?" You asked
"Yep" Zach reassured

You and Zach continued to talk and you ate your breakfast. Afterwards, you went home and just hung out there for most of the day texting friends and going through social media. You were scrolling through Instagram and saw a video of you doing a cover on your YouTube. You decided to make a cover while you were in town. You went up to Zach's room where everything was and asked if he would help you record. He agreed so you chose a song and sat down and started practicing it. The song you chose was Speechless by Naomi Scott. After a few test runs, you recorded the song. You downloaded it and edited it for a few hours. Once you finished editing around 5:00, you decided to post it and just surprise the fans with it. You posted a quick story to Snapchat and Instagram as soon as you posted it. You then watched Netflix for a little while until you got a Snapchat from Alex. After you got it you went back into Zach's room. He was sitting on his bed texting the boys so you sat down in his desk chair and told him Alex snapped you.

"Did you open it?" Zach asked
"No, not yet I was gonna wait for you" you replied
"Okay well open it now" Zach said
"Ok"

You unlocked your phone and went to Snapchat and looked at Alex's name for a little bit and then opened it. All it said was a simple 'hey' so you showed Zach and then said hey back. You waited a few minutes and soon he was typing. He said 'I know after we broke up we just stopped talking and i was wondering if we could just meet up somewhere and talk because we never really got the chance to and seeing you yesterday made me regret that. I know you have a boyfriend and I'm not trying to get back with you'

You showed Zach the text and he didn't really have much of a reaction. He was sort of confused on what to do.

"Well, what do you think" Zach asked you
"I don't know, he's right, we never talked after the breakup, I just blocked him and that was it. I kind of want to meet up but I'm not sure" you said
"Well how about you go and on your way, drop me off at Brandon's house and if you need us, text us and we'll come help" Zach said
"Okay, I'll text alex to see where and when we're going" you said and walked out of Zach's room and into yours.

Once you got to your room, you later down on your bed and texted alex to see what the plans were. He said you could meet at the smoothie shop tomorrow around 11 because it wasn't too busy so you could talk. You told Zach the plans and he told his friend Brandon the plan. Everyone was in agreement. While you were lying in bed thinking about tomorrow's plans, you suddenly thought about Jack. He probably wouldn't want you going out to eat with your ex without him knowing. You went to Zach's room to ask what he thought.

"Zach I have a question" you said
"Okay ask it then" Zach said
"Well do you think I should tell Jack about everything that's happening with Alex?"
"Well I think he trusts you enough to go, besides we can tell him about it when we get back in two days" Zach said
"Okay, thanks" you said and went back to your room

Later on after dinner and a shower, you were laying in your bed and decided to FaceTime Jack. It didn't take him long to answer.

"Hey Babe" you said with a smile
"Why hello beautiful" he said smiling back
"What're you up to" you asked
"Well, me and Corbyn just got done playing some fortnite and are about to go grab some dinner, what about you" he asked
"Well I'm about to lay down and try to get some sleep" you said
"Oh yeah, it's late for you" Jack said
"Yeah...I miss you a lot" you said
"I miss you too but only two more days and you'll be able to give me a huge hug and kiss and we can go to the beach or watch a movie and just hangout" Jack said
"Well I can't wait, I have a story to tell you when I get back though, it's kinda funny in a way" you said referring to the Alex situation
"I can't wait" Jack replied

You and Jack talked for another hour and then you decided to finally go to sleep. You said your I love yous and goodbyes and hung up. You texted your friends about you and Alex meeting up tomorrow. You talked about it for 30 minutes and then eventually you were able to fall asleep.

———————————————————————