22

"Look who finally decided to wake up" Corbyn said
"You slept late" Jonah said
"Well I don't know if you remember or not but we were in a car for 3 days" you said
"Ohhh Yeah, I forgot" Zach said
"Shut up Idiot" you said and laughed
"Alrighty well I'm about to wake Allie up and we're gonna use your room to get ready Zach so I hope you won't need it anytime soon" you said and walked away
"Wait what" Zach asked
"Thanks" you said while walking away

You woke Allie up and y'all went up to Zach's bedroom. You took a shower and Allie got dressed because she took one last night. Allie wore plaid pants, black doc martins, a cute black shirt, and a black belt. You wore some semi mom jeans (idrk) with a black belt. You had on black doc Martins also and you wore a striped cropped tank top. You left your hair down and wavy and you put on light makeup. You and Allie grabbed the bags you had brought in and loaded them into the car. You had 30 minutes until you needed to be at your apartment but you wanted to be there early so you and Allie were about to leave.

"Zach, me and Allie are gonna go ahead and go to the apartment and probably start unloading, we can meet go for dinner though" You said
"Okay, we can meet at around 8. We can go to the grove, they have some good food places" Zach said
"Okay I'll see you later" you said to Zach and then walked into the living room where the other boys were.
"Bye guys, I'll see y'all tonight"
"Bye Maddie" they all said

You and Allie got into the car and drove to the apartment building. It was about a 7 minute drive from the boys' house. You and Allie sat in the car for a few minutes and then went inside. The lady gave you some papers to sign. They took you about 15 minutes to fill out and then you handed them to her. She then gave you your room key and showed you to your apartment. Once you arrived, she went back to the lobby. You and Allie opened the door and y'all were so excited because you finally owned your first house. After a few minutes of celebration, you and Allie headed downstairs and grabbed the things you had brought. Y'all didn't bring much because you wanted to buy things when you got here. Y'all mainly set up your kitchen and some blow up mattresses. Y'all decided to go shopping for decor at various places, so you loaded into the car and set off. Y'all went to target and many other places and bought lots of things for y'alls new rooms. When you got back to the apartment, you set it all up. You ordered things online like living room sets, bed frames and mattresses, dining room tables and chairs, and etc.

By the time you finished setting up what you had, it was 7:00 so you called Zach.

"Hey Maddie"
"Hey, are we going to the grove to eat?" You asked
"Yep, is that good with y'all?" He asked
"Yeah we're good with anything, we'll probably shop in the grove afterwards so y'all can join us if you want"
"Okay, we most likely will"
"Alrighty well I'll see you in an hour"
"Okay Bye" Zach said
"Bye" you said and hung up.

You and Allie were already dressed and ready to go, so y'all just chilled on the couch and talked while y'all waited for it to be time to go.

"So Maddie, are you and Jack going to be able to hangout?" Allie asked
"Yeah, we just can't really let Zach know, or atleast not right now" you replied
"Well, I don't know how that's gonna work"
"We'll figure it out" you said confidently
"What're you gonna do if Zach finds out y'all are dating and going out behind his back?"
"I guess I'll figure it out when the time comes, I'm not worried about it. It'll work out"

Right about that time your alarm went off letting you know it was time to leave. You and Allie grabbed your things and headed out. Y'all got to the grove and saw the boys and walked to them. Y'all all went into the restaurant and sat down. You sat between Jack and Allie.

"So do y'all have everything in your apartment yet?" Zach asked
"No, but we ordered everything we needed and it should all be here by next week" you replied
"You know now that I think of it, Maddie, we're gonna need help getting that stuff all set up and in our apartment" Allie said
"Oh yeah, Zach, can y'all help us get all of our furniture in and set up?" You asked
"I mean we're kind of busy next week" Zach said
"I'm not busy" Jack said which earned a glance from Zach
"Yeah me neither" Jonah added
"Yeah, I'm free" Daniel said
"Same here" Corbyn added
"Well, Zach looks like you'll be the only one not helping" You said and gave him a look
"Ugh, fine. I'll help you set up your stupid apartment" Zach finally said
"Aww really, you're so sweet" you said to annoy him

Y'all finished your dinner and then went shopping. Once again the boys wanted to go into PacSun, but you and Jack wanted to go into Zumiez. Zach didn't want you and Jack going into the store alone but this time you had Allie. Zach trusted her since he's known her for a long time. Y'all went into the store and looked around.

"Okay Allie if you see anyone coming let me know immediately" You said to her
"Yeah I don't want to get busted, that would suck" Jack added
"Trust me guys, I'll let you know if I see anything" Allie confidently said
"Thanks Allie, you're the best" you said

You and Jack could finally act like a couple around each other and it was so much fun. You could hug and kiss him whenever, y'all could hold hands, and just have fun without being awkward because of Zach. You and Jack were holding hands and walking around the store and you went back to the skateboards.

"Oh my gosh Jack this is where we had our first kiss" you said quietly
"Best day of my life" Jack said

You kissed in the same spot you did the first time. You were so happy to be with Jack but you just wanted to be able to be like this whenever you were with him. You were so much happier when you could be like this. After y'all finished kissing, you grabbed one of the boards.

"Guess what" you said
"What"
"I brought my skateboard and I don't mean to brag but I've gotten pretty good" you said and flipped your hair making Jack laugh
"Oh yeah, why don't you show me some moves now" Jack said
"Okay, well, I can't really do tricks but I can ride without falling and that's better than before"
"Well I can teach you, we have time" Jack said and smiled at you causing you to blush and smile back.

You went in for another kiss and then you heard Allie running towards you.

"They're almost here" Allie said but it was too late.
The boys walked in and Jack was still holding you at your waist.

———————————————————————