The Vampires

Willa's POV

The girl smiled. "Hello? Have you wolves lost touch with your human selves?"

"Why are you here?" Willa asked barring her fangs. "You swore never to return!"

"Did we?" She turned to boy number 2. He nodded."Oh. Well things have changed!"

She gestured to Addison. "The Great Alpha had returned."

"What's that to you vampire?" Wyatt spat out.

"Now, let's use names!" The girl smiled. "I'm Violet. This is Gavin." She pointed to boy number one. "And Evon." She pointed to boy number two." And you are?"

"You broke your oath!" Willa shouted. She hated vampires. They were master deceivers. They could turn anyone to their side.

"We tend to do that." Violet said sweetly. "We aren't the best at how do they say it? Telling the truth?"

"We stayed away because we wanted to. "Evon said. "You would have been dead, if we had wanted to kill you."

"Go ahead and try it vampire" Willa threatened. The pack let the moonstone's power through.

The three vampires laughed. "No we don't want to fight. We want to talk! To the Great Alpha!"

"You aren't getting near her!" Wyatt shouted.

"Protective much?" Gavin asked.

"We just want to talk!" Violet said in her sweet tone.

"I agree to talking." Addison said.

"No!" Willa shouted at her, wishing she was quiet.

"It's just talking. What's the worst that could happen?" Addison said.

"They are master's at luring people away and getting what they want!" Willa said.

"Great Alpha! I'm glad you have accepted my offer. Come with me." Violet said.

"Addison no!" Wyatt shouted.

"I have experience with this remember? I integrated the zombies and I tried to do the same with you guys. " Addison said. "We have to be nice!"

"Addison, they are going to charm you into doing something for them." Willa said. "Let me come with!"

Addison looked at the vampires, then back at Willa. "Fine." Willa nodded.

"Keep them safe." She told Wyatt. He nodded.

"Keep her safe." Wyatt said. Willa patted his shoulder.

"I'll try." Willa said and followed Addison out of the cave.

The vampires lead the werewolves over to some rocks. "So, I never heard your names!" Violet said.

"Addison!" Addison said. "What do you need?"

"We want to be accepted at Seabrook." Evon said.

"We are part human. We want to go to school and have friends outside our family." Violet said.

"That's not what they want." Willa said.

"Yes it is!" Gavin said.

"Addison can you meet us this morning, so that we can go to school with a familiar face?" Violet asked.

Addison looked at Willa. "I'm sorry. I can't. I'm a werewolf. I would love to. But no. Maybe I can send a letter in with you?" Addison said.

"I wish you were coming with us. "Evon said, getting closer to Addison. Addison looked into Evon's eyes.