The New Life

Addison's POV

Addison changed and took a shower. She left her house at 11 intending to walk to Zatoria's Dinner. She walked to Zombie Town and knocked on Zed's door because she was early.

Zoey, Zed's little sister opened the door. "Zed!" She called. "Addison's here!"

"Hi Zoey!” Addison smiled.

"Are you really a werewolf!?" Zoey said.

"Yep! I'm not offically part of the pack yet." Addison said.

"You should play with Wanda. She's my friend." Zoey said.

"I will." Addison smiled. Zed came running down his stairs.

"Bye Dad!" He called into the house. "Bye Zoey." He said to his sister.

"Bye Zed! Bring back food for me!" Zoey said as she closed the door.

"Hey" Zed said, they started walking down the street. "Crazy past few days."

"Yeah." Addison smiled. "How's your dad?"

"He felt terrible for almost destroying the werewolves. " Zed said. "He blamed himself. He thought the werewolves would come for him."

"Really?! They would never!" Addison said.

"Well, Wyatt and Willa are young. They might have been replaced by another alpha and beta. " Zed said.

"You're right!" Addison gasped. "I wonder who's in charge!"

"I guess we'll never know. I don't think they are thinking of moving into the town or ever seeing us again." Zed said.

"Well..." Addison said awkwardly. How was she going to explain to everyone that she was leaving seabrook!?

"Oh look! We're here!" Zed interupted. Zatoria's Dinner was a zombie owned and operated restaurant. It sold zombie favorites and more recently human favorites.

They got a table and sat chating until the waiter came around. "I'll have spaghetti and brains." Zed said.

"I'll have the...." Addison usually enjoyed salads, wraps and sandwhiches but today she really wanted just plan old meat.

"Steak!" She said happily when she saw it.

The waiter left. Zed frowned. "Going for something new today?" He asked.

"I dont know. It just feels right. " Addison said. She took a sip of her water and looked up. Zed was stairing at her neckless, the moonstone neckless.

"Zed! They saved my life!” Addison said. "You can't possibly be mad about that!"

"I'm not." Zed said. "I hate what that neckless means. I hate that you're going to leave me."

"Zed, I'll never leave you, not really. " Addison said taking his hand. "I might not live in Seabrook anymore but I'll visit."

"Really? When you were at cheer camp, I hated it. I couldn't see you or talk to you! " Zed said. "You're going to go to the wolves and never come back at least the way you are now."

"Zed..." Addison sighed.

The waiter came back and set the two plates down. "Lunch is served." She said and walked away.

Zed picked up his fork and dug in. The brains were acually meatballs shaped as brains with garlic and salt on them.

Addison picked up her fork and knife. She cut against the meat. The knife was dull and it made it hard to cut. Without thinking, Addison picked up the steak and put it in her mouth tearing away parts of it.