Chapter 15

After sending off Vishal post-dinner, Swara was busy in her room, surfing through the net about how to propose to a man. She was discarding each idea after carefully reading it. After carefully through every idea of the last website, she became very sad on not finding even one good proposal idea. Dejected, she was about to close the website when her eyes focussed on something written in the comments tab. After reading it, her eyes brightened. She immediately called up Vishal.

Vishal: Hello Swara.

Swara: Hey vishu. I called you as I needed your help in confessing my feelings to Sanskar. Will you help?

Vishal: Of course, Swara. I will definitely help.

Swara: I just wanted to book a table for two at The Palmtree Resort. But apparently, they don't book any tables at this time. Can you please your school friend, Abhirupa Ganguly, if I book a table tomorrow morning will it be available? Please.

Vishal: Sure, Swara. I will ask her and let you know.

Swara: Thank you Thank you. I will call Sanskar now. Bye.

Swara cut the call happily. She then took a deep breath before calling Sanskar with her fingers crossed. Sanskar picked the call immediately.

Sanskar: Swara? What happened? Is everything alright? You had left my office too in a hurry.

Swara: Sanskar, take a deep breath and relax. I am completely fine. I had actually rushed as Ragini had called me. Nothing to worry about in that though. I called you now to apologise for my rude behaviour earlier. I shouldn't have left like that.

Sanskar: Swara, you need not apologise. It was not your fault.

Swara: Still, Sanskar. I want to make up for it. Will you let me? Please?

Sanskar: Swara, it is not needed at all. So, don't bother.

Swara: But I insist Sanskar. Please, can you come with me tomorrow for a compensatory dinner? Please?

Sanskar: Swara, I would love to come if it is a casual dinner. But I can't accept a compensatory one.

Swara: Fine then. Will you go out with me for a casual dinner tomorrow?

Sanskar's breath hitched for a moment. It sounded as if Swara had asked him out. He composed himself and answered to her question.

Sanskar: Of course, Swara. I would definitely come. When and Where should I come?

Swara: Shall we meet by 7:30 at your office? We can go together from there. If that is fine with you.

Sanskar: Swara, I can pick you up if you want.

Swara: No no. I will come to your office by 7:30 then.

Sanskar: Sure Swara.

Swara: Bye Sanskar.

Sanskar: Bye Swara.

Swara cut the call happily, waiting for Vishal's call. In 10 minutes, Vishal called her back.

Vishal: Hello Swara. I asked my friend. She said that you can book a table tomorrow itself. But only the pool-side tables will be available.

Swara: Thanks, Vishu. I will book tomorrow morning then. Thank you very much.

Vishal: You will thank me now.

Swara: Ok ok. I got to go. I will call you tomorrow after booking the table.