Chapter 6

Swara felt light after sharing everything with her friends. Initially she was sceptical about telling them the truth. But the way her friends reacted made her happy as she knows she has someone who will support her no matter what. She made up her mind that no matter what she will never leave her gang and continue working with them forever.

Swara had earlier called Sanskar to inform him that they have started their trip back to Kolkata. Sanskar had also mentioned that he is planning to meet his family in a few days. He had promised to call her and let her know when he reaches Kolkata. Swara felt happy for Sujatha as this time she is getting her son back sooner than expected and prayed for his happiness.

Swara was confused about whether she should talk to Sharmishta as soon as she reaches home about Mr Gadodia or not. She decided to ask her friends for suggestion.

Swara: Guys!! I am planning to ask mom about Mr Gadodia as soon as I reach home. What do you guys think about it?

Jannat: Swara I think it is best if you talk now. You will be relieved of the burden too.

Vishal: But if you ask as soon as you reach Kolkata, won't she ask why you want to know it suddenly?

Swara: I was planning to tell her about my time travel.

Sumedh: Swara I can understand your concern and urgency. But I don't think it is a good idea to tell her about your apparent time travel. Firstly, she might not believe you. Secondly, she might directly take you to the Psychiatrist.

Jannat: He is right Swara. Moreover, if you tell her everything, then there are chances that she might say she doesn't want to go to him as he had not trusted you in your time travel story. If you want her to decide for herself, then she shouldn't know about his short-comings as only then she will be able to decide for herself.

Swara: You are right. But how long can I wait? Definitely not 4 years. I don't want my mom to get insulted again.

Sumedh: I have an idea. Do you remember your mom's first husband?

Swara: Yes. I have heard about Sudhansh Roy. Though I have seen his picture, I haven't met him personally. Why are you asking?

Sumedh: Do you have any idea of where does he stay?

Swara: I am not sure. But I heard he married someone very rich.

Sumedh immediately opened his phone and started searching for something. After reading something, his face brightened.

Sumedh: Swara I found him on google. Check if it is him. (Swara was about to reject) Please Swara for me.

Swara checked the photo and confirmed that it is Sudhansh Roy.

Swara: Why are you asking? I don't understand anything at all.

Sumedh: Listen to my full plan before reacting. According to google, Sudhansh stays in Mumbai with his new family. Once you get back home, you have to create a lot of drama. In that drama, you have to mention that you met Sudhansh and asked him why he did he leave his wife and child. You will then tell them that he said you are not his daughter. You got angry listening to it. But later you will state that he proposed for a DNA test and you agreed. You have also given your DNA sample. Since your mom hasn't confessed about Mr Gadodia being your dad, she will start panicking. Then she has to tell you the truth. If she doesn't confess immediately, then we will create a fake DNA following which she will be bound to say truth. Swara you don't even have to say about your time travel too and your mom might even accept Mr Gadodia as her husband.