Chapter 2

Swara reaches her college, National Arts Academy (NAA), and directly goes to the music room to meet her band, the Rockers. Her band includes herself as the lead guitarist and singer, Sumedh as the drummer, Jannat as the bassist and finally Vishal as the male lead guitarist and singer.

 Her band includes herself as the lead guitarist and singer, Sumedh as the drummer, Jannat as the bassist and finally Vishal as the male lead guitarist and singer

Swara is extremely close to her band members. They are like siblings. Swara hugs everyone as tightly as she can.

Sumedh: Shons what happened to you? You are hugging us like we are meeting after so long. Did you forget that we met yesterday?

Swara: (mumbling) I am meeting you after a month.

When Swara had agreed to marry Laksh, her gang got very angry that they refused to talk to her. It had been a month since they spoke. 

Jannat: What?

Swara: Nothing nothing. Anyways guys do we have any important classes or performances next week? Because I am planning to go to Mumbai.

Vishal: Swara even we are coming with you to Mumbai.

Swara: Why are you guys coming? I can go alone. I will manage myself well.

Swara was truly confused. The other three looked at each other. Jannat checked Swara's temperature.

Jannat: Swara are you really fine? Did you forget we have a Rock concert in Mumbai on 31st? You were the one who accepted the show. In fact, it was you who booked tickets for us on 30th.

Swara frowned and then it dawned upon her. 

Swara: Oh ya I forgot sorry. We are returning on 2nd na?

Jannat: Yes.

Swara: I guess we will be free on 1st of June then?

Sumedh: Yes Shons. Anything else?

Swara: One last thing. Does anyone know Karma Industries in Mumbai? or Where their office is?

Sumedh: Yes Shons. It is in Andheri west. Why?

Swara: I have to meet the founder of that company. We will be staying near that place right?

Sumedh: Why do you want to meet the founder of that company? We will be staying near by.

Swara: Nothing important. Summu do I have to book an appointment?

Sumedh: Obviously Shons. You think he will meet anyone? Karma Industries has been in field for 3 years and has been making remarkable progress in the last one year. My brother has been trying for an internship there. I don't think you will get an appointment.

Swara: But what is wrong in trying? Please summu it is very important. Wait let me check for the contact details

Sumedh: Shons no need. I will ask my brother.