Chapter 3

It had been 2 days since Swara had reached Mumbai with her band. Their show had been a great success. Only one job was left for Swara to do before going back to Kolkata. She had to meet Sanskar at the said time. To say she was scared would be an understatement. 

Swara's POV

Hey durga ma, please help me and save me. I don't know how Sanskar would react. He won't believe me immediately. I am sure about that. I just hope he doesn't throw anything at me. 

How will I handle him once I break down? I hope I have the strength needed to handle him. 

*Swara's POV ends*

Swara leaves her room only to find Sumedh all set to go somewhere. Swara thought to inform him and leave.

Swara: Summu I am leaving to Karma Industries now. Please inform Jannu and Vishu.

Sumedh: Oh hello. Who said you are going alone? We are also coming with you. Jannu and Vishu are waiting in the lobby for us. Now let's go.

Swara: But summu I have taken appointment only for myself. What if you guys are not allowed inside?

Sumedh: We will worry about that after reaching Karma's. Now come on.

Swara knows there is no point arguing with her friends. They are stubborn heads when it comes to her. Therefore, she leaves with her friends to meet Sanskar.

Karma Industries

Karma Industries was situated in IT towers in the heart of Andheri West. It was the only company to have taken two entire floors in that tower.

The band slowly reached the office floor of Karma Industries and were looking around as Swara went to talk to the receptionist regarding her appointment

Swara: Hello. I am Swara Bose. I have an appointment with Mr SM at 3.

Receptionist: Hello Ms Bose. Please wait. I will let you know when to go and meet him.

Swara: I actually have to take my friends to with me for this meeting. Can you confirm with Mr SM whether they can join too?

Receptionist: Definitely Ms Bose. Please be seated there.

Swara and her gang take a seat at the lobby. Looking at the lobby, they start to admire the simplicity yet the professionalism in the setting.

 Looking at the lobby, they start to admire the simplicity yet the professionalism in the setting