Chapter 8

All of them reached Shravan's house, a simple individual house. True to their words, Swara and gang had cleaned the house properly. Shravan, Sanskar and Manusha freshened up before joining the gang for having a gala time. The gang along with Sanskar and Shravan had decided not to tell anyone else about Swara's time travel or Kavitha's ghost, as it would make anyone suspicious of their intentions. Therefore, Manusha was clueless about it. Sanskar informed Manusha the truth behind Kavitha's death. He also mentioned he met the Rockers' gang a year ago in Mumbai when they performed there. After that they started enjoying. As the day went on, Vishal was becoming more and more sure about Swara-Sanskar's feelings. He decided to inform the others about his observations later and ask for their help.

However, something troubled Swara. Sumedh was behaving the way he would instead of impressing Sanskar. Swara pulled him away to ask him about his plan.

Swara: Summu, what is this? You did nothing to impress Sanskar. Are you not serious about Manu?

Sumedh: Shons I am very serious about her. I did not try to impress Sanskar because this is who I am. If he accepts me because of my act, then I would have to act always. I want him to accept me for his sister as the way I am. I want Manu to like the real me, not some artificial person. Please don't force me to act.

Swara: Sorry summu. Don't worry. If he doesn't accept, then it is a loss for him and his sister.

Sumedh: No Shons. It will be a loss for me. I like her a lot. I hope she likes me.

Swara: Hey, relax. We have an hour more before the final result. Now don't worry like this. I want my summu to keep smiling always.

Sumedh smiled and both turn around to find Manu and Sanskar standing there. They were taken aback for a minute, but recovered soon.

Sumedh: Arey Sanskar. You guys need anything?

Sanskar: Hmm, yes. If I allow you to date my sister, then will you leave her after sometime?

Sumedh: I won't lie Sanskar. If either of us feel that we are not made for each other, then we will split. I won't force her for anything. I can't say what will happen in the future. But I can tell you that I am pretty serious right now.

Sanskar: What do you feel Manu?

Manusha was scared to voice out her feelings. She didn't know anything about him to come to any conclusion. She didn't want to rush anything. But she knew, her one wrong move can spoil their friendship. She didn't want that. She really liked the gang. They were really good and felt like family. She was scared of making a decision. Sanskar and Sumedh were waiting for her reply. However, Swara understood her hesitation and decided to intervene.

Swara: Sanskar, Summu. I don't think you should ask her this right now. Just because you proposed to her right away, doesn't mean she has to decide right away too. She hardly knows us Summu. Even you don't know her fully. Your wrong step can spoil our friendship and even scar Manusha for life. I have a suggestion. Why don't we let her spend time with our gang? In this way, she will understand you as well as our gang. Even you will get to know her more. After that you guys can decided whether you want to date or not. This way your decision would be mutual and would not hurt others. What do you think?

Sanskar and Sumedh liked the idea very much. They wanted Manusha to decide with a clear head.

Sumedh: I like the idea. But let Manu decide what she wants. If she doesn't want to spend time with us, then don't force her.

Manusha: I would love to spend my time with you guys and know you all more. Maybe that will help me decide about Sumedh. Also, I have to stay in Kolkata for 6 months. I have been transferred to National Arts Academy, Kolkata for a semester.