Chapter 5

As soon as Kavitha showed Sanskar-Swara's conversation, Sanskar looked towards Swara with unshed tears in his eyes. He could now understand Swara's earlier outburst. He felt guilty for causing so much emotional trauma to her.

Sanskar: I am sorry Swara. I wish I could change that.

Swara, who got emotional seeing Ragini's murder attempt, got startled. She smiled at Sanskar. This was the Sanskar who was always hidden behind his thirst for revenge.

Swara: You now have a chance to change everything all over again.

Sanskar: How?

Swara was about to reply to his question, when Jannat's voice turned their attention to her.

Jannat: Oh my god. He did all that?? (Swara nodded) And you still came all the way here to convince him so that he leaves his revenge. (Swara again nodded) Why?

Swara: Because he is a good man and I don't want him to spoil himself. Also, his revenge would not just affect me, but also my mother. I don't want to spoil any chances for her to live a happy life with the one she loves. She suffered a lot, but not anymore.

Jannat and Vishal looked at her with admiration. They knew how much Swara loved her mother. They always stayed around her because she was too selfless and naive. They didn't want anyone to take advantage of her. But looking at the screen, they realized that they failed in their quest. They couldn't protect their friend. This turned them emotional. Jannat gave her a tight hug followed by Vishal. Once Vishal stepped back, both of them expected Sumedh to do the honours. On not finding him next to them, they looked around to find him and Shravan on the floor. Swara, Jannat and Vishal quickly went to them. Vishal squatted down and patted both of them trying to wake them up.

Vishal: Summu. Shravan. Wake up guys.

On not seeing any movement from them, they started getting tensed. Meanwhile, Sanskar got a glass of water and sprinkled it on both of them. They slowly woke up and looked around as if transported from somewhere. They simultaneously asked the same question.

Shravan and Sumedh: Please tell me I was dreaming

All of them nodded a no simultaneously. Sumedh and Shravan again fainted only to get slapped Swara and Sanskar respectively. Both of them stood up with hands on their cheeks. Both of them question Swara and Sanskar simultaneously.

Shravan and Sumedh: Why did you slap me?

Swara and Sanskar: Because I had to keep you awake. You are such coward. Who faints like this?

Sumedh made a cute crying face. Swara smiled and pulled his cheeks in a friendly way. Sumedh fake glared at Swara, but later hugged her. Jannat and Vishal joined the hug making it a group hug. Sanskar and Shravan admired the friendship of this gang. They cared for each other truly and tried their level best to protect each other. Sanskar looked at Shravan emotionally. Shravan is the only true friend Sanskar has.

When Sanskar left his house, none of his friends were willing to support him. They stated that they cannot help someone who doesn't have money at all. Sanskar was broken. He always considered them his true friends and helped them a lot of times. He never revealed about owning a company to any of his friends. Even Kavitha had no idea about his company. He had decided to surprise them by offering the posts of board members of his company to all of them after he marries Kavitha. But they showed their true faces to Sanskar.

Kavitha had supported him and advised him to come to Mumbai with her to meet her childhood bestie Shravan. Sanskar, who was so broken by his friend's betrayal, didn't want Kavitha to face the same too. But Kavitha remained adamant and informed him that Shravan always considered her his sister and would definitely help them. Sanskar reluctantly agreed to take her to Shravan. When they reached Shravan's house, they were welcomed warmly. Sanskar expected them to be thrown out after they revealed the reason for their arrival. However, Shravan and his parents, Rajnath and Sakshi, happily congratulated them and supported them with the formalities of register marriage. When Kavitha died, Sanskar decided to leave their house. But Rajnath and Sakshi refused to let him go. They started considering Sanskar their son and didn't want to part with him. It took some time for Sanskar to accept them as his own. But they were extremely patient. Sanskar found a brother cum best friend in Shravan. Shravan joined Karma Industries and helped Sanskar in taking it to newer heights. When Sanskar decided to take revenge, it was Shravan who was willing to help him. Sanskar felt thankful to Kavitha for introducing him to Shravan. He knew Shravan will always have his back.