Chapter 7

Sanskar's House, Mumbai

Sanskar had been lost in thoughts for a long time. Shravan, who noticed this, decided to probe in the matter.

Shravan: Sanskar, what happened? Where are you lost? If it is about your revenge, then don't worry. We haven't done much damage.

Sanskar: No Shravan. I am thinking about Kavitha's mother.

Shravan: Kavitha's mother?

Sanskar: Yes.

Shravan: Why are thinking about her now?

Sanskar: Do you remember we went to meet her mother 8 months back? (Shravan nods) Her step-father told us that her mother left the house as she couldn't handle Kavitha's death. If she had killed Kavitha, why would she leave the house? I don't understand.

Shravan: Yes. You are right. Why would she leave the house? She should be happily living with her second husband. Let me call the PI and ask him to look into this. What do you say?

Sanskar: Call him now.

Shravan called the Private Investigator and relayed his message. The PI promised to get back to them as soon as he can.

Shravan: Sanskar, he said he will get back to us as soon as he the information.

Sanskar: Good.

After sometime, Shravan again questioned Sanskar.

Shravan: Sanskar, when are you going to meet your family?

Sanskar: I am ashamed of myself Shravan. I thought so bad about my family. I can't face them. I did tell Swara that I will come to Kolkata to meet my family, but I can't. I will meet them after succeeding something. Once Karma reaches position 1, I will meet them. This will be my repentance.

Shravan: Sanskar don't think like that. Your family will never hate you. They have always loved you and they will do so in the future too. Rest is your wish. I don't think it will take so long for Karma to reach No 1 position. If we crack the Bran's deal, then we will be in No 1 position.

Sanskar: You think Bran's deal is easy?

Shravan: I know it is very difficult. But I also know you can crack it. Now relax and smile.

Sanskar smiled and decided to tease Shravan.

Sanskar: Shravan, I never saw you frozen in your place by just looking at any girl except....

Shravan: Sanskar I didn't freeze looking at Jannat.

Sanskar: Arey, I didn't even take her name. Now tell me, do you like her?

Shravan: Sanskar (whines)

Sanskar: Don't whine Shravan. It looks really horrible. I really want you to date girls and think about getting married. It is high time you spend your time with someone other than me. I don't want you to spoil your life for me.

Shravan: Sanskar stop it. I am not spoiling my life being with you. I am just securing my career. I love my job. And ya, I will ask Jannat out once she forgives you.

Sanskar: Good.

Sanskar and Shravan continued discussing about random stuff.

After 3 days, the PI called them to inform the progress of the case. Sanskar asked him to come to his office.

Sanskar: Yes Mr. Neil. Tell me what you found out.

PI: Mr.SM, Kavitha's mother is currently in a mental asylum.