Final Chapter

Nayeon's POV

"A gift again. I told you that you should get rid of them. Who HELLA GIVE THIS?" I ask annoyingly and sit down.

"Ahmm.. it came from KW's Accounting" it's a good thing that my secretary was used already to my attitude. She was holding a lunch box.

"Who the hell owns that KW's Accounting, is that even famous?" I asked my secretary but I notice that she was smiling like an idiot. "Hey wake up!" I shouted and even snap at her.

"Sorry Ms. Nayeon. It just that the guy gave this lunch box was so attractive." She was daydreaming again and her eyes even sparkling. I crossed my arms.

Why would he give me a lunch box. Does he know that I can afford myself to hella buy that.

"Hmm.. as if I have ugly admirers. Just get out and be ready. Get that hella lunch box out here"

"Okay Ms. Nayeon" she excitedly said and looks very happy. She walk close to the door.

"I change my mind. Leave that lunchbox here"

"Ahmm... Maybe this food has a potion that will lure you out Ms. Nayeon. Better be safe than never."

I raise my left brow and she have no choice but to hella place it on my table and leave my office.

Everyone knows that I'm a picky eater now. I just ate a little taking my lunch earlier.

I move close the lunch box to me and take off first the clothe...

I close my eyes as I smell the food. It smell so good. I open my eyes and I touch it and it's still hot..

I take off the cover and I started to drool. All of this looks so tasty. I assume he is korean or japanese?

I get the spoon and fork then started to eat with gusto. I even make sound...

While eating I take some tissues to wipe my tears...

This food taste like Jeongyeon's food...

I miss that perv..

Tok tok tok

My secretary went in.. then she smiled looking at me eating.

"It's not 2 pm yet" I said while munching.

"Ms. Nayeon the guy came back and gift this container. He said this clam soup is really good. He even gave me too" she said while placing it on my table. "He even peek at you earlier while smiling."

I gulp..

"H-he is still here?" I stand up and wipe my lips using a tissue and put hand sanitizer.

"He just left a seconds ago" My secretary said...

I put red lipstick to my lips then I automatically go out to my office and the staffs look at me weirdly but they still show me respect by bowing. Almost of our workers are asians and some are western people. As I roam around my eyes while walking finding that hella mysterious guy.

Maybe he was connected with Jeongyeon. Maybe Jeongyeon ordered him to give those food to me.

I'm pretty sure Jeongyeon is close...

A lady passed by from the elevator.

"Ms. Im, may I help you" she approach me talking our language.

"Did you saw a guy earlier coming from my office?"

"Ahh.. the hot asian guy. He just went in to that elevator Ms. Im" she pointed it.