16. Confuse

Belated Merry Christmas and Advance Happy New year😇💝

Jeongyeon's POV

"Jeongyeon Sorry, I didn't mean to say those words to her.." Minho apologize to me when I got home.

"It's not your fault Minho. This won't happen if from the start I didn't do anything wrong." I said while I'm removing my shoes and wear slippers.

"Oh crap! that girl is so dead over heels for you. Anyways.. your lucky and I envy you Jeongyeon" he said and sigh.

"Stop being talkative.." I walk then I stop because there are some snacks and cans of beers around the living room.

I have to clean these all before I go to bed.

"Okay, okay. And you! Stop being a magnet to the HOT GIRLS" Minho said and entered his room.

I just rolled my eyes.. tsk.

I finally lying down to my bed but I can't sleep. It's already 2 am in the morning. I have a work tomorrow at 8 am. So I better wake up at 6 am.

I close my eyes and I see Nayeon's face. I open my eyes immediately..

It's time to forget her. She has Minhyuk now,.. the MAN that she LIKES.

Why I ended up liking her?

I hold my chest..

When did this start to beat for her.

I felt, hate, sadness, joy and sometimes I can't explain what kind of feeling it was. But I know one thing for sure, I like her.

If this get worse, I won't be able to escape it. It's a good thing that this ain't love.

Not yet..

EARLY MORNING

"Tomorrow you will bring the key with you for the whole week." The senior worker said to me and handed the key.

As far as I know, it's only two days.

I look to her and she was busy getting a mirror from her bag.

"Sorry to say this but, the policy-"

"Hey kid, your new here. So don't expect being treated like a boss or something. I don't even care if the customers increases because of your beauty.." she retorted then she put her lipstick on. "Everyday, you should be here at 6 am, then make sure to ready all the equipments and clean everything." Then she look at me and smirk.

I'm not new to this.

Jeongyeon you deal with arrogant people, self centered people and etc.

I always pray if I found a job, I want my coworkers wouldn't be a pain in the ass. But this is Seoul, seniority always a thing.

Today I am assigned to cook.

"Jeongyeon, someone is calling you." The guy said to me. He is also a newbie here..

"Who?" Then I quickly turn the patty.

"Ahmm.., a girl look so beautiful" he said and when I watch him he was drooling.

Irene..

"Ehem! You can't leave your work." The manager said with authority. He obviously overheard us.

"Yes sir!" We shouted like a soldier.

If Irene's outside then, I won't go out.

"Faster!"