6. Hate = ?

Nayeon's POV

"I won't leave.."

"What is happening here!?" Jihyo shouted while entering the house with Mina and Momo.

"I won't leave coz I needed you.." she said while looking to my eyes straightly..

W-what!?

Why THE F*CK I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW!?

Did just my HELLA HEART SKIP again?

"I need all of you in order for me to survive because I have also my dream. All of you is an ingredient of my dream, to ACHIEVE IT." She said while gazing to other girls until our eyes met again.. "and I am just going say this once to you Ms. Im.. LEARN HOW TO RESPECT, or else I will DISRESPECT you" She said then picking up the dust feather from the floor and walks away.

"Nayeon! What did you do again?!" Momo angrily ask.

Wow! JUST WOW?

I didn't care what they say now!

Did she just really SAY THOSE WORDS!? On me!

I followed her until I saw her wearing a jacket and I felt I accidentally hit something.

But I didn't HELLA care!

"Where are you going!?"

"I'm going out to calm down.." she said.

"What THE.. is THAT HOW HELPER-"

"Just stop talking will you.." she said in a cold way. Then she walks out.

"Don't you dare face your back on me!" then I strongly grab her jacket but ending up!?

Falling!? because she was too strong and I accidentally step on a wet floor.

I close my eyes and waited to land on the floor.

But.. second pass I didn't felt any pain..

I slowly open my eyes then I saw her looking at me.

I just noticed that her eyes..., is HELLA BEAUTIFUL.

And her nose... perfectly fit on her face..

Her face is so small..

While her lips are so red...

I wanted to tast-

Fuck!? She was holding my waist and our position, is like a Prince and Princess who are dancing in a ball. While the Prince sweetly looking to her Princess, slightly bending their bodies down.

It's kinda ROMANTIC..

No! I MEAN DISGUSTING!!!

I shove her with a glare on my face.

"How dare you to TOUCH me!?"

"Pathetic.." then she smirked "I was just saving you from falling.." she ROLLED HER EYES!?

I look down and notice that the floor is wet..