10. Tired

Nayeon's POV

"Unnie stop, she will not go there because she has an important commitment." I heard Chaeyoung said.

Tsk.. but Minhyuk's asked me a favor.

Hmmm.. but it's not my problem anymore.

At the party

"Hi.." Minhyuk greeted us but It's very obvious that he looks for Jeongyeon.

"Sorry but, Jeongyeon is not with us.." I whisper to him.

"It's okay.." but I saw the sadness in his eyes.

"Minhyuuuuk!" Then someone just hugged him.

And I accidentally raise my left brow..

"Irene, you're here.."

HELLA NO!?

Did they know each other!?

I saw her eyes puffed.

Did she cry?

Well, She deserves it... 😏

Until I remember her with Jeongyeon talking at the campus gym. I saw her crying and walking out..

Oh!? What if Jeongyeon stole her guy because Jeongyeon is acting like an innocent bitch!

Ahahaha well, if it's true then I should confirm it and tell Minhyuk.

That Jeongyeon is a bitch, stealing guys who are rich!

Oh it's better if she is known as a GOLD DIGGER!

Right..

I look to Irene and I saw her grabbing some cup, and I'm sure she will be drowning herself being drunk.

1 hour has passed many people where making out at the secret area of Minhyuk's house.

While Minhyuk just talking with his friends. He is not yet drunk?

Woah..

F*ck why it's so cold. I grab my Momo's jacket and wear it. She just left it, so I'll use it.

I saw Momo and Mina dancing with the beat and there are boys following them.

"Oh, God.." Jihyo muttered and grab Tzuyu's hand to walk close to Mina and Momo.

"Let's go home they are drunk already.." Sana said to me while she drink the cup and I just nod.

While Dahyun is laughing so hard with Chaeyoung.

They are WASTED.

"I think I'm going to puke!" Chaeyoung said.

"N-no HIK gulp it back, it's a waste of foooooooood." I saw Dahyun stand up but ending up sitting back again "D-did you know HIK that according to the b-book HIK wastiiiiiing food is like k-killing people in POVERTY!"