26. Unconcealed

Nayeon's POV

Now we are swimming freely in the pool and I can't enjoy it because MINHYUK IS PESTERING ME AT THE SAME TIME IRENE IS FOLLOWING JEONGYEON.

"You look pissed off.." Minhyuk said swimming close to me. I go to the edge of the pool and sit down there.

"It's nothing."

"Come on! You should enjoy this moment and have fun" Minhyuk said cheerfully and I fake smile.

How can I enjoy this when you're here and you really have a nerve! BRINGING that hella bitch here.

"I'm just curious why Sana invited you." I asked him because I didn't have a time asking Sana.

"About that.. she didn't really invited me but she lose the bet and this is the prize."

"Wow. Can you elaborate"

"Actually we saw each other at Irene's friend night out party. We played a lot of games and have fun. Then I don't remember what game it was but Irene won a game versus Sana."

"That clumsy girl.." I murmured.

"Huh?"

"You knew that you don't have a chance to me." I said seriously to Minhyuk.

I saw Minhyuk was hurt but he just chuckled.

"I'm not giving you up.."

"But. You shouldn't hold on when I clearly said YOU DON'T HAVE A CHANCE." I said looking straight to Minhyuk's eyes..

"Ouch.. I've been rejected again."

"See.. you will end up hurting yourself." I said then my eyes automatically laid to Jeongyeon who was looking at me already.

I can see to her face that she is hella jealous. Luckily Irene is not around.

"You're still single so.. I won't stop. Unless you have someone you love." Minhyuk said.

"What if I.. I love someone else." Then I look to Minhyuk coldly.

"You're not married with him, so I'll take the risk no matter what happen."

"That is obsession .." Irene said looking at us. She smirk at me and look to Jeongyeon.

Irene was covering her body with a lightweight robe.

I WANTED TO WEAR one piece but because TZUYU INSIST... that we should wear a HELLA RUSH GUARD!
Her reason that Minhyuk is here.

Tssssk...

We can't solo this hella vacation. It's SANA'S FAULT.

Looking to the other side... it's okay because Jeongyeon might! Fantasizing other girls..

Now I want Jeongyeon close to me..

She is having fun with the other girls, so I should end it.

"Jeongyeon can you help me with this.." my eyes widened when Irene is wearing one piece. She really...

Jeongyeon was facing Irene's back and... I LITERALLY HELLA KNOW THAT SHE IS SEDUCING MY LOVER!!?

I notice Jeongyeon gulps and ties Irene's hair.

"We should play A GAME GIRLS!" I shouted.

Everyone agreed and the staff put the materials that we needed to play.