30. Fix

Nayeon's POV

Jeongyeon texted me to come here.. I was standing infront of the door. I press the button many times and it seems that no one is around.

Is Jeongyeon playing with me?

"Nayeon?" I look who's calling me and this guy. Who is he? I know his face but... I don't remember his name. But I know Jeongyeon hella lives with him"I'm Minho.. Jeongyeon's friend." He said and smiled then wink. He is a certified flirt. I wonder how Jeongyeon get along with him.

"Ahh... Minho. By the way., I saw you one time in a drama. Are you-"

"I'm an actor. I'm just starting though.." What's with him. He's trying hard to hella look good infront of me.

"Don't worry, you will be quiet popular someday." I said and smile.

"But I'm popular already. You didn't saw my endorsements, commercials.. I'm the guest of the running man show that got the highest rating. Also I'm not bragging this but-"

"Sorry but I don't watch tv nowadays.."

Pretty confident...
He awkwardly laugh and smile.

"Why are you here? It's already 11 pm. It's very dangerous for you to come here this late.." he said while entering a pin code.

"I'm here for Jeongyeon."

"Maybe she was studying or fall asleep already. Come inside.." he open the door and let me come in first.

A flirt but a gentleman. Jeongyeon might like hi-

I shrugged my head..

"You can use that.. where is it. Okay just go inside with your shoes." Minho said. I notice that there's a pair of heels. "My other girl might forgot this heels HAHAHA"

Something is wrong... I can s-sense it.

I walk with a heavy step.

My eyes widened when I saw some clothes around.... my eyes followed the pattern of the clothes until it landed to an open door.

I gasped.. I'm f-feeling strange about this.

My heart beat so fast out of nervousness.

"What the- wait here" then he grab the clothes. "I forgot to pick up these clothes! HAHAHAHA"

The sweater he was holding I'M HELLA SURE IT COME'S FROM JEONGYEON.

Minho notice that I was looking at it. He gulps...

"M-minho" Jeongyeon go out to the room and my eyes locked on a hickey on her neck?! Our eyes met. "Nayeon" Jeongyeon come closer to me but I step back.

"Jeongyeon you're awake?" That voice?!

I saw Irene wearing only a towel and she just take a shower obviously.. I saw hickeys on her shoulder.

"I can't hella believe this." But my sight are getting blurry..

It FUCKIN HURT SO MUCH!

I wipe my tears...

"What's the meaning of this Jeongyeon?" I heard Minho said raising his voice.

"I... I don't know." Jeongyeon said in a low tone.

I'm... getting numb?

"Jeongyeon and I have a great time making lo-"

"Shut up!" Minho shouted to Irene then he pull her away from us. Until we heard a loud slammed of a door.