3. WANTED HELPER

Author's note:

#GetwellsoonMina

I am actually sad about what happen to Mina

Guys, Once, let's support Mina.

(The pictures are not mine, credits to the owner)

Moving on still unedited and grammatical errors exist.

Enjoy💖

Nayeon's POV

"Nayeon,.. come on. Cheer up!" Sana cheering me up.

It has been almost 2 months but still..., I can't get Minhyuk. I tried everything just to get his attention but he gives his all attention to THAT GIRL.

"Nayeonnie.., can you just forget Minhyuk." Chaeyoung said while combing my hair.

They actually know everything and even helps me to my plan. But of course in a GOOD WAY, they don't actually tolerate me to do such things..

"I can't.., because he was so crazy to that girl.."

"Likewise" Tzuyu said while eating chips. I glared at her and she just shrugged.

"That girl.. you mean Jeongyeon." Dahyun said then sit besides Mina and Jihyo.

We're actually watching movies, because it's our free time today.

"Oh Jeongyeon is her name?" I asked.

"Tsk.. all this time you didn't even know her name." Jihyo said in disbelief.

"Guys, are you talking about Yoo Jeongyeon.." Mina said shyly and I notice that her eyes were sparkling.

Don't tell me..

"Oh Mina was already captivated by that girl, Nayeon" Momo said and chuckled. She grabbed Tzuyu's chip and ate it. "No doubt she was cool and smart. Everyone is drooling about her"

"I don't have a crush on her.." Mina shyly said and focused now on tv.

"Yeah, she was actually popular with boys but mostly girls.." Tzuyu said and ate chips.

"Ha! But we're also popular with boys and maybe with girls." I said with confidence.

"Yeah, by the way guys. I think we need a helper because we are too busy to do household chores.." Jihyo said.