23. Forgiveness

Author's Note:

Corona Virus is spreading worldwide! Please please be safe and follow the authorities and guidelines to prevent it. Always eat HEALTHY food, DRINK a lot of water!!! SLEEP and REST.

OH! PROPER HYGIENE SHOULD ALSO BE OBSERVE!!!!

Always read a reliable and accurate news. Never ever spread FAKE NEWS!

DON'T FORGET TO PRAY!

WE FIGHT TOGETHER WITH THE POWER OF GOD!

Basta! Mag-ingat kayo. Yung may Jowa. Hiwalayan niyo na hahaha! JK

Nayeon's POV

"Nayeon are you okay?" Jihyo approach me and sit beside me at my bed.

We're inside of my room just watching some movie on Netflix.

"Why?" I frown looking at her.

"Just let it go okay. I know this scene is very dramatic. Don't be shy.." Jihyo said and focus her eyes to my laptop.

Actually Chaeyoung just recommend this movie. But my mind only focus to Jeongyeon. Obviously I didn't know what is happening at this moment.

I'm mad at her?!

She is so HELLA NUMB?!

I JUST WANT TO HELP HER! BUT HER DIGNITY OR SO WHAT PRIDE WILL BE RUIN!

"I'm not duuh.."

"Okaaaay" Jihyo stand up but I pull her back beside me.

"Ehem.. by the way did you ever try to.."

What should I ask?

"What do you mean?" Jihyo frown asking me.

We face each other.

"I have a hella friend. They argue about a bag. When his gf just wanted to buy him a new bag but he refused and talk about dignity and pride and so on! Then his gf was hurt because he clearly doesn't want-"

"Wait" Jihyo retorted "Omo! Do you have a boyfriend now?" She said in a shocking way and her eyes is so big like an owl?!

"What?! It was my friend! Not me" I gulp and unintentionally bit my lower lip.

"Then which friend?"

"Arghh.. secret."

"Hmmm.. I smell something fishy here."

"Get out!"

"Seriously. You were saying that the guy doesn't want his girl to buy him a brand new bag." I nodded and she nodded back "the issue might be not just that. What if the issue is about the SOCIAL STATUS of the relationship."

"Huh? I don't understand." I frown.. then what?

"Why would the girl would buy a bag for the guy." Jihyo said while doing this 🤷🏻‍♀️

"Because she hella wanted to help." Then I rolled my eyes.

"But does he really want it?" Jihyo said and make her eyes little.

"Yes, because the girl knows he can't buy a new bag. He is...." then I just realize something.

"Well you hit it." Jihyo snap.

"So..." then I gently comb my hair using my hand.

"So! The guy doesn't want his girl help because he is maybe shy or he is not okay with a fact that he wasn't able to buy himself a bag." Jihyo then look straight to my eyes "which means, as a guy he should support or at least show the girl that he has something. But instead he feels like the girl look down on him because he's poor or something. And I guess the girl is rich right."