25. Jealousy

Nayeon's POV

I'm so hella upset right now!

I'm afraid that Jeongyeon say those flowering words just to fool me!

She took advantage everything!

"Nayeon...." she followed me again. I went quickly to the restroom and try to close it but Jeongyeon block it.

"I'm very sorry..."

"WHATEVER.." I try to push her but she is very strong and went inside the restroom. I rolled my eyes.. "get out. I can't breath here... this hella restroom is small for us." Then I averted my eyes.

"Nayeon I'm just teasing you earlier then you cried. How childish.." Jeongyeon said seriously.

"What?!" I face her and cross my arms.

"Okay." Jeongyeon raise both of her hands. "I surrender it's my fault and I'm sorry.."

Jeongyeon said I'm not pretty and not cute..

And it hurts my heart, because it felt so true. Then she really got nerves checking out a girl infront of me!?

"I hate you.."

"I love you more. Okay I'm going to raise my hand so that I get what I deserve.."

"No stop.."

Jeongyeon slowly down her hands...

"Are you still mad at me?" I didn't reply and look to another direction. Then I saw myself in the mirror.

FUCK! I look so damn beautiful eventhough I just cried earlier. But I remember what Jeongyeon said earlier...

She did compliment me good things while having sex and this time?!

Does Jeongyeon love me? For real? what if she only wanted to get my-

"Nayeon. If your acting like this. The girls might know our secret..."

I look to Jeongyeon.

Suddenly I remember the things that I've done to her. I felt guilty..  what happen today doesn't make any sense. I'm acting like a brat to her and in return she just so kind.

Will she hate me if... she knows my secret?

The things that I made her life miserable these past few months.

It's actually my fault when some students treat her unfairly and I witness it.

I'm the one who should be sorry right?

Everything I did before was making her life more complicated for my own sake...

So that Minhyuk will be mine.

But now...

Everything seems so perfect but I'm afraid that this perfection will turn into waste..

How did I forget what I've done to her.

"Jeongyeon if you.. if you know the person behind of spreading your personal information. What will you do?"

"What a sudden question.."

"Answer me.."

"I will curse her or him out. I don't have money for filing a case, so I'll going to hate her or him forever.."

"Hate forever"

"Yes.. so are we okay now?" Jeongyeon said and hold my hand tightly. She look to my eyes...