28. Destiny?

Nayeon's POV

I sat down to my bed. Then hugged myself and just cried.

I wanted to explain to her everything but it's too late. It's all my fault..

Even though I'll say it all.. worst things might happen. Sounds hella funny... but it JUST HAPPEN.

How stupid..

I thought that I can handle this well..

I thought before that my plan works very well.. just to get Minhyuk.

But the story change..

I never wanted this to happen...

I just end up hurting JEONGYEON. Hurting both of us..

-

"Nayeon your not eating well... it's been 2 days since we get back here. Next day is our 1st day for 2nd semester.." Momo said worriedly while we are taking our lunch.

"You can talk to us Unnie... I'm getting scared." Chaeyoung said..

"I'm..... OKAY" I replied and take a little bite. Jeongyeon's food taste better...

I bite my lower lip...

Don't cry.... Don't cry in front of them..

"Couz.." Tzuyu called me and hold my hand. All of them look at me. They are worried..

"I'm just sick" and I stand up "I need to rest.."

-

Few hours has passed someone just knocked on my door recklessly.

"You BITCH BETTER OPEN THIS MOTHER FUCKER DOOR BEFORE I PULL A GUN AND SHUT THIS DOWN!"

"J-Jennie.."

I quickly open the door and pull her inside.

"How did you..."

"Your friends are getting worried about you. So they called me and asked what is your problems but I SAID that I didn't know anything."

I nodded and nodded...

"Why are you here?"

"My guts tell me that I should visit you personally. I have a feeling that this is different this time.."

Jennie look at me and hold my hand then smile...

My tear just went out...

"J-jennie yaaahh" I can't hide this pain anymore.

"I think you should spill the tea now.." then Jennie hugs me and it comforts me. "I'll listen"

I don't know how long I cried... I decided to tell her everything so I calm myself first..

"Promise me don't judge me. Don't tell to this to anyone."

"Promise, cross my heart" Jennie crossed her heart and we did a pinky swear.

"Jeongyeon and I..." I told her everything... even Jeongyeon's secret. Everything about us..

"I didn't expect that N-Nayeon" Jennie said to me in disbelief and gulp.. "I hope Lisa is a hermaphrodite tsk."

What the-

"Be serious okay.."

"Irene was a certified bitch for ruining your lovelife.. even your sex life."