27. PAIN

Nayeon's POV

I was looking up into the sky sitting on the sand while hugging my legs. Wondering what Jeongyeon was doing right now. I know she was trying to find me and explain what just happen in that room.

Above all, I know they would do that, because I let Irene do it. But still.. it hurts me. I can't even do anything.

I wipe my tears..  Irene knows it all. She blackmailed me. She said she will tell Jeongyeon everything. And I.. I know Jeongyeon will go away from me and I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER. I'm already used to be with her... I just can't hella imagine it.

"I will curse her or him out. I don't have money for filing a case, so I'll going to hate her or him forever.."

Jeongyeon said straight to my face that without breaking our eye contact and send me thrills...

My heart starts to shatter..

I can live Jeongyeon's hate forever but what if she leaves me.. what if I can't see her face, her body....

I bit my lower lip to stop sobbing..

"Whoever it was.. I'm not going to forgive that person. I'm trying to move on and live a life normally, without the past. I've been facing a lots of problems ever since I was born. I tried so hard to keep it as a secret, so I can feel I'm a normal person too."

I was the one who did it Jeongyeon... you will never forgive me from what I've done to you.

I'm hella stupid for doing it..

It hurts like hell.. just t-thinking about it.

I cry melancholy until I notice someone sat down beside me.

"Are you crying because you saw Jeongyeon and Irene kissing, that's why you are not into me anymore." He said in a low tone.

"How did you.." I look to Minhyuk and he handed his handkerchief. I get it...

This area was hidden. No one knows this area except me.

Fuck! I wipe my tears and stop myself from crying. But I JUST CAN'T.

"You like Jeongyeon right? Or you love her.." Minhyuk look straight to my eyes and my tongue becomes numb. I just averted my eyes. "So silent means yes. No doubt..."

No doubt..

"I don't like her" I sob and wipe my tears "and I don't love her.."  and I look at him.

"Why do girls say things that they don't mean it. I'm so damn confused ahahaha.."

"I m-mean it." But my voice just crack..

"You know that I love Jeongyeon right?" He look at me.. I just nodded. "So I know guys or even girls who like or love Jeongyeon, because when I look at her with lovey-dovey sparkling eyes, it's the same when you are looking at her."

I blink many times and open my mouth..

I wanted to say anything but I am speechless.

"I even know that she don't have a boyfriend and I know that she is already into you.. or are you two together." I think I don't know who is Minhyuk right now. He is so different.. or I just don't really know who truly he is.

I thought before that I know all about him..

"You can read people easily.."

"Yes I do. I observe lot. So I'm right Nayeon." Then he dimly smile.