Part 20 Need a break

Edited

Percy's Pov

I only had energy to travel to the border when we got there.

I put Nico down he instantly broke down crying "Why Percy why must the faiths be this cruel why" I didn't get to say anything when some campers started to scream "There back there back" these grab the attention of all the campers Chiron came out of the big house with the gods they started to run towards us.

When they got here the gods plus the 7 and chaos assassins were in the front they had smiles but once they notice that Maria wasn't here there smiles fell being replace with teary eyes "Where is she percy" said Castor and Bianca "Am sorry am so sorry" I fell to my knees." No No No i was going to take her with us once the war was over" Castor fell to his knees as well crying.

Bianca ran towards Hades and hug him while crying "Dad please *sob* tell me her *sob* soul is not down there please" said Bianca in between sobs

Hazel ran to Frank and started to cry."No this can't be happening that fucker is so going to pay for what he did to my sister" i swear if this wasn't sad everyone would have gasped at hazels out brake.

"I know this hurts but we need to prepare for the war is coming faster than we expected" I said "percy were did it happen" said Hades "Mount helen Hades" with that he flash away probably to get her body nico, bianca, and hazel left to the hades cabin.

After a while we made our way to the big house to talk about our plans for the war "Percy what did you find out" said Athena

"well they plan on attacking in two days Order won't be as powerful thanks to Maria's help we might have a chance to defeat him also athena have you come up with a plan for a way." we were interrupted by Hades with Maria on his arms she was cover with a blanked "I will be taking her to the underworld if you need me you know where i'm at" he said with that he flash.  

"Percy i was thinking we should have Apollos, and Ares kids in the front,  the hephaestus cabin can start putting out traps, Demetres can help them hide them Dynesius kids can be in the middle Hermes kids can go around doing there thing we should wait and tired out the army and leave your army for last the hunters can help as well we need you with all the energy as possible for the final battle." said Athena i nodded.

"we should have a little party so we can take the the war out of our minds for at least a night we cant have the campers worry about it right now" I said they nodded in response."I'll go and tell the campers."

I made my way to my room and went straight to the bathroom. I took a long shower damn it i was too slow i wasn't strong enough I kept repeating to myself .

After a while I got out and made my way to the dining area. I went to my table and noticed that Castore nore Bianca were there "Give them time perce" said Luke I nodded.

After we finished eating I stood in front of the dining area "Attention campers we will be having a little ghetto way party tomorrow night right after we do a monument for Maria if it wasn't for her we wouldn't be here" i said i heard clapping and cheering.I excuse myself and made my way to the beach.

When i got there it was peace full i sat down and started to think what are my choices for beating my dear old uncle i started to go to many possibilities but knowing him he probably has something under his sleeve they always do so i'll have to be careful.

I sat down and saw the stars remembering how every time I saw them I would always say Zoe Bob said Hi.

How I miss my old life I didn't have to worry about any of this bullshit

I was just a kid doing I'll right

Then I became a demigod overnight

Now I gotta figure out how to stay alive

So much to learn and see

Up in Olympus with my new psycho family

In a camp that just for half-blood

A whole fucked up world waiting for me

Am so not excited to be Percy Jackson

I'm finding out what being a half blood is all about (Percy Jackson)

Making my way to my death everyday (Percy Jackson)

It's going to be my time

To show them that am Percy Jackson.

I flash to my moms house              

KNOCK      KNOCK

I heart a faint coming.
Seconds later my mom open the door I broke down "Mommy I wasn't fast enough I let her die mommy" she look sad and worry "Shh baby it's ok come in baby mommy's here" I when in she sat me on the couch and when to the kitchen she came back with cookies "Here baby boy eat some and tell me what happened" I started to eat and telling her what happen.She hug me tighter.

"Mommy who is here" I heard my little sister say when she saw me she scream "Percy!" She ran towards me "Hi what are you going here" she said "I came to visit you guys of cures" I said "Really are you staying over tonight it's already late" she said "IDK Ariel" she did puppy eyes "plews pretty plews" Damn it how can I say no to her "Ok I'll stay over let me just call Luke and tell him" she started to jump up and down "yessssss" I MM Luke.
P= Percy
L=Luke
P-Luke
L-Percy we're are you were being looking for you.
P-Sorry man I came to visit my mom.
L-It ok bitch don't do that again you had us worry perce.
P-Sorry I'll be staying at her place tonight I'll be back tomorrow.
L-Ok see you tomorrow perce goodnight.
P-ok goodnight Luke.

I made my way to my sister room "you'll be stawing with me ok" she said "Ok princess" I said she just smile.She ran to her bed and patted a spot next to her I made my way and sat down "Why are you sawd" she said " I lost a friend princess" I told her "Don't be sawd she's in a better plawce now" she said smiling and wiping away tears that fell."Yes she is" I told her *Yawn* "I see someone is tired" I told her she nodded "well let get to bed" I told her she move to make room for me I laid down and pull her close to me "Goodnight princess" "Goodnight prince" I smile and I led the Hypnos realm take over me.

Hope you guys are going I'll right. :)