Part 17 The dream

Edited

Percys Pov

It's been a week since Nico's kidnaping.
We're been trying to find a trail but nothing has come up. We have less than a week until the actual war and less than a week to save Nico.

I made my way to the dining area i haven't eaten since i found out that nico was kidnap when i got there Luke look relief to finally see me " Thank chaos you finally decided to come out perce" Luke told me i just look at him and nodded.

"Have we come up with any plan for the war" I ask "Yes" said zoe."Am all ears" I tell her after a while she finish telling me the plan.

When we finish eating i left to my cabin.I made my way to my room. I have been training non-stop for the past week meaning that I'm exhausted I when to my restroom and took a shower after that I made my way to my bed and fell asleep.

Dream
"Look who it is, the great Perseus Jackson" said order "Where's Nico!" "Stray to the point I see" "Where's Nico!" I tell him again. "If you want to see your boyfriend again you will have to do a little favor for me" He tells me "and what would that be" I tell him ." I want you to ask the oracle again for a quest she will give you one this time" he tells me "And why would i do that" i tell him knowing him there will be a catch there's always a catch.

"Well if you don't your boyfriend dies and i don't think you want your boyfriend to die do you." after saying does words he shows me Nico cover in blood "Nico wait for me i will come get you ok stay strong babe." "You have 24 hour to get here if not this is the last time you see your boyfriend."

I wake up with sweat and someone shaking me "Percy what's going on you were shaking and screaming like crazy" When i took a closer look I saw Luke "We need rachel NOW!"

"Dude its 4 in the morning cant it wait until 6" I said we need rachel Now!" "Ok."

We made our way to the cave were rachel stays "Rachel wake up!" After a couple of second we hear "What's going on percy" OOh Oracle of delphy please give me my quest" "Percy there no-" Luke was cut off by smoke coming out of Rachel's mouth and eyes.
"The prince should go the the place he sploded,
with the twin of the ghost king,
One should be lost,
and the war should come earlier than thought."

After that rachel fell but luke cought her."What the hades does that mean" I tell Luke "I don't know but we should probably go and tell the others and get a meeting as fast as possible" he tells me "Ok" was the only thing I could say.

We made our way to our cabin to get everyone up "What's going on guys" ask Silena "We got a quest and were leaving at 7" "Wait who is leaving with you" ask Zoe."You will find out when we get to the meeting Luke get the gods and the councelers of each cabin" he nods and leaves.

I made my way to the big house when I got there. All the gods were there as well as the campers and they look piss but I don't give a fuck right now all I care is getting my BF back.

" As you all wondering why the heck you are here this early, well we have a quest" "When did you get that quest? '' ask athena. '' Well I got a dream telling me to ask Rachel for a quest and well I got a quest" after telling them my dream and the quest they start asking questions.

"Wait so there will only be 2 people going" ask Poseidon "yes me and Maria'' i tell them.

"what do you think the first line mean'' ask athena " Well I don't know i have exploded way to many thing's in my short 24 years of life" I tell them "well let's think about it it cant' be the bus or the monument then it has to be mount helen that would be the only logical place" said Athena "you're right but what does he want with Maria" I ask "We don't know but if anything happen to her I will kill him myself or help you kill him Percy" Said Hades "Ooooh Old man you actually care for me" Maria said while jumping to hug her dad.

Hades just blush and said "who said I don't like you darling" "Ok then next line one should be lost" ask Zoe "That could be me after all he does want me" I tell them but I have a gut feeling that it's not going to be me."Ok then then you should probably get packing if you are planning on making it there in time" said Hestia.

Hope you guys like it.Also it's going to take me a while to upload again because my teacher are being mean and leaving me to much freaking HW. :)