Part 8 New Love

Edited

Percy's Pov

   As I made my way to the arena i saw that everyone was there "hey guy" i said "where the hell were you omega" said Luke "sorry i was busy with something" i tell him "or someone" said Silena "omg Percy moving fast i see" Luke said "shut up lucky" "either way we should probably start to train them how do you want them to be divided" Luke said ''I want the people that know how to use swords with me and you, Knives and bows with Bianca, and Zoe, charm speakers with Silena, Hephaestus kids with Charles, and the Dionysus kids with Castor". I tell Luke" Ok guys sword users with me and Omega, Knives and bows with Arrow and Bianca, charm speakers with Silena, Hephaestus kids with Charles, and Dionysus kids with Castor, you will train with that person for a hour after that hour you will change to the next group you have to be able to fight with all types of weapons in case you lose your main weapon in battle now you have a lower change at dying and will have a bigger change at surviving because you will know how to use other weapons capiche" shouted Luke.

As everyone made there way to their assigned area i could see that some campers were scared others were excited. "I want everyone to find a partner and practice defense and offence" I tell the campers I went around helping and correcting them as much as I could.

I heard the horn meaning that it was time for lunch everyone looked tired. We at least train for 5 hours straight with a couple of breaks in between. As we made our way to the dinning area I saw Nico staring at me. I MM (mind messaging)him and told him "like what you see Di Angelo" to say he turned red was an understatement he looked like a freaking tomato.

When the campers finish throwing there food in the fire they when back to their table and started to whisper "why aren't they giving some of there food to chaos" "for does asking why we don't sacrifice our food to my father well he doesn't like it he does't like the smell of burnt food" as I said this Luke when up to the fire and said "for lord chaos please help us in the upcoming war my lord because you know you have nothing else to do you might say that you have paperwork but we know that paperwork mean Mario karts"as he was making his way up to our table chaos appear "ALPHA really again did you not learn your lesson the first time you did this" said chaos all the campers were in there tables shaking with fear. "But My lord, I was trying to be nice to you. I was showing you how thankful I am for you to have recruited me" said Luke innocently. That's when Chaos took out a perfume from planet 1001, we knew at this point things were going to go down that perfume smell like rotten eggs combine with fart smells and skunk smell.

He spray some on Luke "Why Chaos this is going to last for at least two days" scream Luke as he ran towards our cabin."If any of you try that again I will spray some of this awesome perfume on you guys but I will do twice as much" said chaos with a smirk.

After the whole chaos thing Luke came back "EWWW Alpha go take a shower" said Zöe "I did Zöe i'm sorry if i don't smell nice" Luke said.

As we finish eating Castor said "am going back to the house i need to do something" "see you later then Castor" I tell him that's when i notice Maria stand up and leave to. "Did you see that or was it only me" I ask no one in particular. "yea that's been going on since yesterday" said Luke.

Castore's Pov

   As I left the dining area i waited for Maria to get here "sorry i took so long Castor " "its ok Maria, so what do you want to do I ask her "Do you want to go on a walk on the beach" she said "of cure let's go "As we made or way to the beach we talk about things "So you were also stuck in a hotel" "yea, kind of weir if you think about it" she said "so what do you do for fun around here" i ask her. "well people are serious since Percy left not even the Hermes cabin do pranks now a days meaning that there's really nothing fun to do" she tells me. "well what do you want to do" I ask her "You want to go on a swim" she ask me "yea but let me go get" i didn't even finish when she push me in the water she started to laugh."WOW Maria i see how it is, Give me a hand come on" as she reaches for my hand I pull her in. Next thing I know she is inches from my face i could feel her breath in my face i could feel my face turn red and hers was doing the same thing. "Am so sorry Maria" I tell her "no it was my fault Castor " she tells me.

When we got out of the water she said "Sooo what do you want to do know" "Probably get change" I tell her "Damn you look hot right now" she said in a whisper the only reason i heard that was because of Chaos blessing. "What" i said "nothing" she said quickly. I let a small laugh. "what's so funny Castor" she said "nothing, nothing at all" "your weird you know that" she tells me.

As we made our way back to the cabin i could feel someone staring at me when i turn around i saw Bianca and Nico "You try anything funny with our sister Castor and we would do it to you 10 times worse" the siblings said in unison."really guys you don't see me saying that to Nico when he kiss you know who the other day" that's when omega stiffen "you saw us" "of course I did when i notice that Nico wasn't there i when to check were he was and that's when i saw" she pause and look around to make sure no one was about to hear what she was about to say "Percy Jackson making out with my TWIN!'' she said "but i promise on the river Styx that i won't tell anyone who you are omega" thunder boom in the distance.

So who hates classes online because I know I do hope you guys like the chapter. :)