Part 26 The End

Edited

Percy's POV

I woke up to a cloudy morning perfect on representing the mood of today i made my way to the arena to see all the campers, Hunters, Gods, and Chaos assassins ready for the war i would be lying if i didn't say i wasn't nerves.

"We are here today to defend our home the place that tought us everything we know even though our parents are assholes we cant let them die even if zeus is a drama queen and wants to kill every demigod that seem stronger than him or fuck everything that can walk he is way better than having order as our ruler well not really because he want to kill us but we will figh to protect the place that serve as our home when our mortal parent didnt want us our sadly they die we are here today to make history by defeating Order and his minions" I scream i got cheers back.

I when to see my friends having their last conversation before the war i saw two males i did not recognize when i got there i hug nico from behind and gave him a kiss "Hello love" "Hey" he said not taking his eyes off the boy next to Bianca"So who are they" I said pointing to the two males "Percy you won't believe it one of them is dating the Man Hater and the other is dating Bianca"

"WHAT! How the chaos did i not now this" i shouted erning a smack from Zoe "You were to busy Perseus but this is Leonel a son of Ares" Zoe introduce him "Hello percy i heard alot about you" he said "We will talk about this later me and luke have to see if he is worthy of dating our girl BFF" i said he gulp GOOD i turn around to see bianca " And who might you be" "I am Ryan a son of Nike" "Same goes to you you are dating our little sister I can't wait until hades hears about this" I said with a devilish smile.

Not even an hour later the horn blew three time saying attack everyone kiss there partner not nowing if they would see them again the campers and gods when first killing monsters like there was not tomorrow there might not be one though Zeus would summer lighting while Mr.D would make them go crazy and battle each other each god did there thing.

The hunters when in after they did the same kill everything in there path you could here screams of both monsters and Demigods.

We when in after I when stray to Order "I see you finally decided to show yourself Perseus" "I wouldn't miss the opportunity to beat you order" "Hahaha big talk for someone so small and frágil what makes you think you can defend me when you couldn't save you dear old cousin" this made my blood boil how dare he talk like that about her I need to calm down his trying to make me loose control "Your right I was weak and couldn't save her but I will avenge her today Order."

We started to circle each other he made the first move he did a flunge I counted attack right after he did his first move earning a slice on his right hand he didn't lose time time to make a black ball of energy and sending it my way I was just able to move out of the way "Playing dirty aren't we" he just smile.

I made the first move this time a strike which he obviously blocked.I swung around my sword in a deadly arch.He used the hilt of his sword to knock my sword out of my grip.My sword flew up but I caught it somehow before it hit the ground.I pretended a stab forward and then unexpectedly swung my sword up.I brought my leg up and smashed it into his head as he was blocking my strike.Order jump backwards and did an impressive spin in the air for someone as old as him as he use his leg to push me back I fell in my ass but stood up as quick as I felt.

This when on for a while, a deadly dance going on between us.I jumped up and spun mid-air, trying to block his strike.I used my elbow and knocked him off his feet.He jumped back up, not giving up.He slid me but I jumped before I could fall back.What I didn't block was his second leg that slid under me.I felt on my back giving a change to Order to knock my sword out of my grip "I win Perseus how does it feel to be useless and not be able to save you friends huh" Order said I just smile sweetly at him.

"But you didn't order" I did my signature lobsided smirked.I jumped up, bringing Orders and his sword with me.I twisted his arm and made his sword fly up and land on my hands I step close enough and pointed his sword on his through "I win you lose and now bye" I concentrated my energy to make a small ball of energy and started to chant.

"Εγώ ο Περσέας Τζάκσον σάς στέλνει την παραγγελία στο βαθύτερο και σκοτεινό μέρος του κενού. Ελπίζω να πιαστείτε και να πεθάνετε οδυνηρá" he started to scream "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa you will pay Perseus."

"This is for killing my cousin and all does you have kill for your entertainment I hope you rote in the void dear uncle" I send the orb flying his way to only hear him scream and dissolve into nothingness.

Is finally over we did it I turn around to be greeted by my group of friends jumping on me and laughing the campers gods and hunters "We did it  we won." Everyone cheer.

After that everyone got teleported to Olympus.

All does who help got reworded by receiving one wish of the gods.All the campers receive partial immortality meaning they can only die in battle or old age if they wish just like.And all does who die today are receiving a free pass to Elysian.

Hera took Nico away from me only for Nico to come back blushing and Hera saying "Good luck" with a wink I wonder what that about.

After the was done all the chaos assassin made our way to the front of the throne room to say our goodbyes "Well I guess this is goodbye huh" all the assassin said there goodbyes to there godly parent and friends there was a lot of crying from the girls "Do you have to leave" said the seven(Unfortunately Annabeth die in battle a cyclops lost his balance and his beautiful arse landed on her) "Yes we have to keep peace all around the galaxy and am the hair to chaos but we will visit every change we get" I told them Ryan, Leonel, Nico, and Thalia will be coming with us.

Many years later

"Maria, Achilles hurry up we're going to go visit  grandpa hades and grandma Sally" I scream at the twins after we came back I ended finding out that Hera bless Nico to have kids we ended up having a pair of twins a girl and a boy the girl we name her Maria Atlanta and the boy Achilles.

Selena and Charles had a boy name Damian he was 5 just like the twins.

Zöe and Ryan had a boy and a girl the girl was name Artemis and the boy was name Perseus because that's the only male she can stand according to her the boy was 4 while the girl was 3.

Bianca and Leonel had a boy name Jason he was 5 as well.

Luke and Thalia had a pair of triplets two boys and a girl the boys names are Theseus and Grover for the girl they name her Cassandra there 6.

Castor was dating a girl name Miranda from planet 1003.

"We are cowing dad" yell Mari when she got here she brought her hand up asking me to pick her up and I did Nico came later with Achilles "Ready" "Ready" we made a portal and appear in the throne room every one was here the twins as well as Jason made there way to hades mom, Paul, and Ariel were here as well They were grant partial immortality as well Arial was 15 now "Sup Percy" "hey Ariel."

Everyone ended up divided the boys were with boys talking about well boys things while the girls talk about who would end up dating who in the future.

"No one is dating my princess" I scream at the girls "Oh come on perce she's going to marry Theseus" said Luke "No he is not worthy of my daughter" I said "Well she's saying something else" I turn around to see her kissing Theseus in the cheek "No" I scream and ran to her picking her up "No boys until your 30 young lady" everyone just laughed.

We would visit 3 time a month for the kids. I couldn't be more happy of the outcome of the lies Osvaldo did am actually glad he did that thanks to him a have a great life with a wonderful husband, two amazing kids, and friends that are like brother and sister to me.

The End

(I Perseus Jackson send you Order to the deepest and darkness part of the void I hope you rote and die painfully)

Well I hope you guys like the story I know is not that best am actually going to go back and edit something but overall I hope you guys like it.

:)