Part 2 (Flashback)

Edited 7/7/2020

Percy's Pov

When I arrived on the chaos planet we arrived at this beautiful palace. It was black on the outside but once you went inside it was like a normal house.

"Son," said pop's " I will let you choose 6 people to come back from the underworld to become the assassin of chaos," said pops. I was excited I could bring my friends and give them a second chance."Ok father" I said "Do you know who you are going to choose son," said Chaos " Hell yea I do pops, can we go and get my friends now. "I whine like a little kid "Hell yea son let's go get your friends from the underworld," Said my father laughing.

Once we arrived at the fields of Elysium, a couple of minutes went by before I finally found Luke. "excuse me" I said he turned around and saw me. His eyes grew so big I thought they were going to come off "What the Hades are you doing here Percy'' he said in a worrying tone " ar..are you dead" "No Luke I'm not dead I came here to give you a proposition" I told my old friend. "Yeah, sure what is it perce" he said, "Would you like to join the chaos army," I told him "Why would you ask me that perce I almost killed you, I betrayed my home don't you hate me Percy'' he said in the age of crying "Luke I forgave you the minute you did the right thing, I would never hate you because you were mad at the god at your father because he never cared for you, now I know what you felt Luke." I told him "what do you say Luke you want to join," I said again "Hell yea I do," he said.

Once I got my 5 friends we went back to planet chaos. They were happy because they got a second chance to do what is right, but I still had one more person to ask Zoe.

I went up to the stars and asked her "Zoe". I said, " Percy, what are you doing here?" She said "Well I see that you can speak modern English now Zoe," I said with a laugh "Yes I can speak modern English now Percy, But what are you doing here," she asked again "Well I came to ask you a question Zoe," I said "Ok," she said "will you like to join my army Zoe," I said "um... I don't know Percy" "Can you think about it Zoe, think about how you can get a second chance in life how you can get married and have kids be happy," I told her she seems to be thinking about it before answering "ok Percy I will join'' she said with a smile.

When we got back to chaos planet my father was waiting for me in the throne room "Son" he said, "It's time to give you and your army your titles" "Ok father" I told him.

"Luke Castellana you will have the power of reading, and controlling minds, and you will have super speed like Hermes." that when a yellow ball hit Luke in the chest he felt back, and wings appeared from nowhere they were every shade of yellow."

Next is Charles Beckendorf. You will have the power to summon any time of metal and tool you need, and you will receive the power over fire." A red ball hit Charles in the chest and he fell back like Luke and when his wings appeared they were red.

"Castor you will have the power of making people drunk, make them go crazy, and the ability to control plants''. A purple ball hit him and he felt back that when his wings appeared they were all shades of purple.

"Bianca di Angelo you will have the power to kill people as simple as a finger snap, and the power to summon the dead" same thing happen to her a black ball hit her and her wings appear they were black and white.

"Zoe nightshade you will have the power to summon any animal and monster you wish". A Blue ball hit her, wings appeared they were every shade of blue.

"Silena Beauregard you will have the power to charm speak anyone and to make anyone fall in love" a pink ball hit her and her wings appeared and they were hot pink.

"Perseus Jackson you are now known as the prince of the void, and the stars you will have the same power as me you will be able to open portals, summon anything you want you will be able to control the four elements, you will pretty much have the same powers as all the gods but you are 10 times more powerful than them." said chaos that when a ball of black light hit me ohh the shit hurt like the time I took a swim in river Styx but 10 times worse I felt back in pain, my bones were moving that when wing came out of my back they were black with constellation, they were beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter I had school and didn't really have time. But I hope you guys like it :)