Part 5 Questions

Edited
Annabeth's Pov

All my dead friends are back, that could mean that the three people that did not reveal themselves, one of them could be Percy, my seaweed brain.

But I can't let myself get carried away.

I went to my group of friends

"Guys do you think of the people that did not reveal themselves that one of them could be Percy" "I don't know Annabeth, but if their chaos assassins maybe they saw him I heard that they travel the universe." said Hazel "we should ask them, tomorrow guys," I said. "Has anyone wondered where the Hades are they going to sleep?" said Leo." good question Leo we should ask them if they want to sleep in the big house" said Jason.

As we walk up to the Chaos assassins I could see that they were talking about something all I could hear was "I think am gay" that's when the other six started to laugh "No shit omega we saw how you were looking at Nico during campfire like you wanted to fuck him right there and then" said Alpha. That's when I turned around to see Nico blushing "damm brother you already got a guy after your gay ass that barely knows you and I haven't been able to get a boyfriend since I got here am kind of jealous." said Maria with a laugh.

Well, now I know that omega can't be Percy that only leaves Alpha. After a moment I said "excuse me" all the warriors turn around "yea ms. chase" said alpha "do you guys have somewhere to sleep" I ask "yes we do'' that's when a huge house, not a house a mansion appears out of nowhere. "well I guess we are leaving" I said "wait" said Bianca "Omega can I sleep with Nico and Maria today" "yea sure Bianca '' said omega.

Bianca's Pov

"So you're alive Maria, how is that even possible," I ask my sister "well you know the day Zeus threw his master bold at us" "Yeah," I said "well when mom came upstairs to check on me, well I wasn't in my room I was in her room looking at photos because being sick sucks that when... I heard BOOM and heard dad scream and that's when my vision went black, next thing you know I'm in a hotel".

"But we never saw you there," I said, "well we were not in the same hotel you know, you guys were in Las Vegas and I was in freaking Rome in another Lotus Hotel, you know they actually have a lot of those across the globe". Said Maria.

"wait how did you get out and how do you look like your 18 and not 15," I ask "well I got out of there a year after Percy disappear and I was looking like a 10-year-old, I did not like that so I kind of beaten the crap out of dad and he made the Olympians turn me the same age as Nico and to your question on how I got out well dad came and got me out." said my sister at this point I was in the ground laughing she really beaten the crap out of father.

Who would've thought he would get scared of a 10-year girl, but she does have mom's temper and does something, Nico, Dad, or me knew not to mess with.

"So anyways one of your friends has a little crush on our brother ha," Maria said with her troublemaker smile how I miss this girl." well I don't know but it's late and am tired so let go to sleep," I said because I could see that Nico didn't want to talk about this. 

Sorry for the short chapter guys, I have to get cough up in homework but hope you guys like this chapter. :)