Chapter 47.

Liam woke up the next morning, feeling exhausted. He hadn't been able to sleep in the past two days, due to the stress about the exams. And graduation. And everything else in life in general. He was thankful he wasn't drunk last night because he had a feeling he'd end up in a strangers bed with Niall if he was. But he was so close to getting drunk.

He was also thankful that it was the weekend. He had a two days to plan things out for Niall. Yep, that's right. He was planning...hopefully a weekend away with Niall. He had been thinking about it for some time now. He just wanted Niall to be away from everything, everything that gave him stress. He just wanted Niall all to himself. He was hoping that'd be some time soon but with Christmas coming up, he wasn't so sure. Right now, he had to focus on graduation and prom. Graduation was first. If he was honest with himself, he was dead nervous. He had never had sex, never mind having sex with a guy.

It was like reality had finally hit him. He'd have to do it at some point, wouldn't he? God, he sounded so stupid. He was talking about having sex with Niall like it was burden he was carrying. Although 'sex' wouldn't be the proper definition for it, when it came to Niall. It'd probably be the old-fashion saying, 'making love'. If Niall heard him saying that, he'd be laughing because of how cheesy it sounded.

Goosebumps crawled up Liams skin whenever thought about making love to Niall, which was a lot quite recently. The thought of touching him...holding him in his arms, it would be the most amazing thing ever...for Liam, anyway. "What are you thinking about?" Niall asked suddenly, bringing Liam out of thoughts. He hadn't realized he had been watching him the whole time. "I'm thinking about you." Liam replied softly, lying down on the bed to face Niall.

Niall smirked. "I hope it's good thoughts." Niall giggled, scooting closer toward Liam. "It's always good thoughts when it's you, babe." Liam sighed. Niall kissed Liam on the cheek. "I'm glad." Niall whispered and Liam chuckled. He then took Nialls hand in his face, holding his palm so that his fingers were facing him, the promise ring flashing beneath Liams eyes. He swiveled it around Nialls finger, using his own index finger.

He continued to do this, just as Nialls stomach rumbled. Niall blushed, burying his face into Liams shoulder. "I'll go make breakfast." Liam sighed, getting up. But Niall put a firm hand on Liams chest, pushing him back down. "I'll go get food." Niall offered and Liam chuckled. Niall stood up and automatically looked down on himself, realizing that he was in his one-piece. "Why am I wearing my onsie?" he asked self-cautiously and Liam laughed.

"Because you decided to play strip poker with the lads last night but you realized that you didn't know how to play it so you just stripped instead. I changed you into that before things got a little out of hand." Liam explained and Nialls eyes widened, blushing furiously. "Did I do anything...to you?" Niall asked reluctantly. Liam paused. "You want to know the truth?" Liam asked and Niall nodded. "You did try to get me into bed...multiple times." Liam said quietly and Niall groaned, running a hand through his messy hair. "I'll be right back." Niall said, flushed, and headed out the room.

He came back holding a tub of Nutella and a spoon. "You're not eating that this early in the morning, are you?" Liam asked doubtfully and Niall shrugged, lying back on the bed. "Come on, try some." Niall demanded softly but Liam moved further away from Niall as Niall held the spoon outstretched. Niall sighed. "You have to get over your fears, Liam." Niall said patiently, holding the spoon out as Liam wrinkled his nose. "The only fear I have is loosing you." Liam retorted softly. Nialls expression softened. "Well, this be a problem for you then." Niall smirked and held out the spoon. Liam rolled his eyes and took the spoon full, squeezing his eyes shut.

He groaned as the curved metal hit his teeth and pulled back, tasting the lovely, delicious chocolate. "There. That wasn't so bad, was it?" Niall asked, taking a spoonful of Nutella himself. Liam shuddered in reply. Niall put the spoon in the tub and licking his lips, he reached over to Liam and kissed him on the mouth. Liam moaned softly, enjoying the sweet taste of chocolate in his mouth. "I love you." Niall breathed, pulling away from Liam. Liam rolled over, so that he was on top of Niall and began to kiss his neck. He then gulped when he could feel Niall trying to untie the laces on his sweats. Liam pulled his hand away and stared at Niall who scowled back. "Two more weeks, babe. Can you just be patient until then?" Liam asked, almost desperately. "Technically...it's ten days." Niall said sheepishly and Liam rolled his eyes.