Epilogue.

A year later.

A year had gone, and Niall had came back from touring after six months. They went to their spring trip in Pairs which was sheer bliss and perfection and neither of them wanted it to end. Niall had spent six months touring with Ed Sheeren which he loved while Liam busied himself at home as much as possible with his school work. 

Management weren't exactly happy with Liam and Niall dating, but it was their lives and what they wanted so their wasn't much they could do about it. They ended up coming out to the public half way through Niall's tour because rumours were getting too suspicious. Fans worried why Niall didn't yet have a girlfriend, what with his extremely good looks, wealth, and the Irish accent of his that seemed to get girls all the time. The fans themselves had occasionally asked Niall out on a date and Niall  heart-brokenly had said no, lying that his career was much too important. Even one or twice the paps had caught him and Liam kissing in the rain, or acting much to affectionately toward each other at restaurants when Liam went over to the US to visit his boyfriend and had come to the conclusion that the were in fact, together so Niall had had enough and arranged a press conference to tell the world about his Liam's relationship that had been going on for about two years now.

Of course, some fans were supportive but others were a bit homophobic and disliked the thought of Niall being gay but there wasn't much they could do about it. All they had to do was move on and forget about it and accept that Niall was happy. Niall and Liam managed to stay in touch while Niall was at the other end of the world (if Liam wasn't visiting, that was). They'd call, video call, skype each other as much as they could and get occasional updates from their families to see how they were doing. Niall had became ill at one point too, during being in the US- catching some sort of summer flue- and Liam being the perfect boyfriend he was, went over and stayed with him until he was better and back on his feet, much to Niall's dismay. Niall didn't want Liam to fuss over him while he was ill but he was too weak to protest and Liam wouldn't hear any of it. 

It had been a week since Niall was home, and they were both currently curled up on the sofa, watching TV. Niall had his legs up on the coffee table while Liam had his curled up on the couch, their arms wrapped around each other. Even their flat had changed a bit. A big potrait of Niall hung up on a spair wall which Liam had gotten while Niall was away for one of his interviews. He missed him dearly and wanted something to look at while he was away. He didn't care how hidious that sounded. They had bought a football table which now sat in the spare room for Niall and his mates too play with, sometimes Liam's too. 

In the spare room next to the kitchen, a few of Niall's awards sat here and there but Niall's Brit award and three VMA's sat on the fireplace. On the coffee table next to Niall's feet, were a bunch of fan mail and boxes of chocolate that Niall had gladly stuffed his face with, reluctantly offering Liam a few. "Babe, you know you don't have to offer me chocolates every two minutes?" Liam smirked, wrapping his arm around Niall's waist. "Yeah, but I like feeding you." Niall replied innocently, placing a fifth chocolate in Liam's mouth. Niall placed a sixth chocolate between his fingers, put it too Liam's mouth and traced the chocolate teasingly over Liam's lip before putting in his mouth and Liam chewed. 

"You need to stop feeding me these, I feel like I'm going to explode." Liam sighed, stretching a little while Niall rolled his eyes. "Fine." Niall breathed, putting the lid over the chocolates and placing them back on the coffee table. "Know what I'd love to try?" Niall asked thoughtfully, turning to Liam. "What?" Liam replied. " Food sex." Niall replied simply, and Liam spluttered out his orange juice at his words. "Food sex?" Liam repeated, blushing red. "Oh come on, please? It's just like make-up sex except with food." Niall grinned, clinging on to Liam's t-shirt.

Liam chuckled, choking a little in between. "Ni, those two are completely different. Make-up sex is for a couple when they've fallen out and want to make up. Is one of your fantasies?" Liam smirked, pecking Niall on the tip of his nose. "Yes. I've been thinking about it for a while, actually. And we've had make-up sex, why don't we try something different?" Niall whined, pouting a little. 

"Maybe. After our wedding." Liam added, with a hopeful glance toward Niall. It was Niall's turn to choke, this time on his own saliva. "For real?" Niall gasped. "Yes. This something I've been thinking about for a while." Liam admitted, and let of Niall only to pull out a small, black velvet box from the pocket of his zipper. "Open it." Liam demanded softly when he placed it in Niall's palm. Niall obeyed, opening the box to reveal a small, silver ring. Much similar to the one on his finger already, the promise ring. It was simple and beautiful, there was nothing Niall loved more. 

"Liam..." Niall trailed off, because he was speechless. It was so perfect and Niall could feel tears beginning to prickle his eyes. "I didn't particularly have a speech prepared except that I want to say this; Niall do you remember that promise I kept two years ago?" Liam asked a small smile appeared on Niall's lips. "Yes. You promised to be the first and last person to marry me." Niall said, repeated his boyfriend's words. Liam smiled back. "Well, this is me keeping that promise." Liam answered, and slipped the ring out of the velvet, holding Niall's hand. "Will you do me the honour in being my husband?" Liam asked bashfully, looking down. 

Niall chuckled, tilting Liam's head up using his index finger under Liam's chin and looked into his deep, brown eyes. "Do you really have to ask that? Of course I will, silly." Niall replied playfully and Liam chuckled, placing the second ring onto Niall's left finger, and putting the promise ring inside the box. "I love you, Niall." Liam said softly.

"And I love you, Liam."

__________________________

Okay so this is basically the ending of Behind the Scenes, to cause less bother for everybody. Hope you liked it! Let me know your thoughts, tell me what you think. Thank you so much, love you all xxx

Just to let you know I AM doing a sequel and its on my profile. It's called Exclusive Scenes and it's mpreg (it's okay if some of you aren't comfortable with mpreg, I completely understand) But yeah, it's on my profile if you wanna check it out! Woohoo! xxx