Chapter 36.

Niall and stretched and rolled over, cuddling into Liam. He was still asleep and he was making no intention in wakening him. It was Saturday so they had the day to themselves, at least for a couple of hours.

Niall couldn't help staring at Liam, at his flawless features. His breathing was even, soft and peaceful as he watched him. His head was tilted to the side, making Niall only getting a view of half of his face. But that was okay. He had his six-pack to gawk at anyway...or was that an eight-pack? He was fine with either. The quilt they had on them had obviously fallen half way down Liam while he slept and it was now sat around his waist, revealing a perfectly toned chest and torso. All the jealousy he felt toward Ella was gone. Liam was all his. The only thing he missed about Liam while he slept was his beautiful, gleaming brown eyes but he got to see them almost 24 hours a day anyway.

Niall gazed longily at Liam for a couple of minutes before he reached out to Liams hand which was lying over his chest and he entwined his hand in his own, careful as not to wake the older boy up. He failed. He watched anxiously as Liam started to stir, his pupils moving beneath his eyelids and finally, they fluttered open and his large, brown eyes stared back at Niall. "Sorry, did I wake you?" Niall apologised, feeling guilty. Liam aimed to smirk but it came out as a groggy grunt instead. "No. But I could feel your promise ring against my fingers." Liam explained sleepily and Niall sighed happily.

With giving Liam any warning, he leaned down to kiss him. Which made Liam surprised as his mouth was wide open, wanting to yawn and Nialls tongue immediatly slid through his mouth, feeling around. Liam moaned, closing at his eyes. Niall pulled away minutes later, smirking a little. "I wish I could wake up to that every morning." Liam sighed, rubbing his eyes like a child. Niall smiled. "You could. When we get our own place...

"I'd like that." Liam replied, running a hand through Nialls messy hair. They both gazed into each others eyes for a couple of minutes before Nialls phone vibrated on the nightstand. Niall groaned and reached out for his phone, reading his texts. "Who is it?" Liam asked curiously. "Just Harry. He's giving me intructions to his house." Niall explained, leaning on Liams chest. "Do you want me to come with you or wait a while?" Liam suggested and Niall bit his lip. "I think you should wait a while. I'll let you know web you can come." Niall devices and Liam nodded.

"I should get dressed now." Niall sighed, pulling himself away from Liams grasp. Niall pulled out a fresh white printed tee and chinos and got dressed. It was just after half eleven, so had half an hour to get to Harrys house. "I'll go and make you breakfast." Liam annouced, getting up off the bed and stretching. "Thanks." Niall replied, liking the fact that Liam didn't even have to ask Niall if he wanted anything to eat as he knew the answer already. They both trudged down stairs, both in a sleep-drepives state.

Liam cooked them both french toast and they ate in a comforted silece. Niall grabbed his zipper that lay abandoned over the back of the sofa from last night and kissed Liam on the cheek after he'd scooped up the last piece of french toast with only left overs of tomato ketchup lying on the plate. "Thanks for breakfast. I'll let you know when you can come over." he said and Liam nodded, still munching away.

He drove his black ford fiesta, using Harrys instructions for directions. Harry lived in the posh side of London, in the middle of Cheshire. Two cars were already there, assuming they'd be Zayns and Louis'. He chapped on Harrys door, just as laughter erupted from the livingroom. The door swung open, revealing a very happy Harry, dressed in a navy blue checkered shirt and black jeans. "Hey, Ni! You made it." he beamed, letting Niall into the household.

"You're playing Mario Kart?" Niall cocked an eyebrow as he stared at the white steering wheels in Zayn and Louis' hands. "Yeah, Zayn's great at loosing though." Harry smirked as they sat down. "Am not!" Zayn retorted as he hit Harry on the arm playfully with the edge of the wheel. "Here, you can join." Louis offered, handing Niall a forth wheel. "Well, I was thinking maybe I could bring Liam over first so you can meet him but if you want to play-"