Chapter 26.

___Niall stole a glance to Liam as he sat in the passenger’s seat. He knew that they were thinking the same thing. If Nialls dad wanted him to be happy, then why wouldn't he let him be with Liam? He let it drop though. He didn't want to worry Liam further, he already thought he had ruined Nialls birthday, which he hadn't.

"You didn't ruin my birthday." Niall finally breathed, looking at Liam. Liam smiled weakly in reply. Because it was a five hour drive from London to Cornwall, they had decided to book a cheap motel overnight and continue driving the next morning. After they had checked in and Liam had paid for their over-night stay and headed up to their room, Niall had texted his mum to let him know that he was safe and sound in the motel room with Liam.

"What do you want to do? We could...order room service, play video games, and order more room service...your choice." Liam suggested carelessly with a warm smile, slumping down on the sofa. Niall felt weird. And he was too afraid to admit that to Liam. It was only because they hadn't spent time alone outside up until now, and now he had Liam all to himself. How was he supposed to get used to this?

It was...strange to see Liam outside of school. Niall couldn't explain it, it was just weird. "Liam?" Niall asked hesitantly. He parked his head from above the sofa. "Is this, y'know, weird to you?" he asked quietly. Liam sighed. "Being outside of school?" he asked and Niall nodded. "It's only weird if you think about it too much." Liam shrugged. Niall relaxed his shoulders a little. He guessed he was right.

"I think I'll be going to bed now..." Niall trailed off, looking at the clock which told Niall it was just after ten at night. A bit early for Niall but they were up first thing in the morning. Niall walked into the bedroom and froze; there was only one double bed. Niall could feel himself blushing. "I'll sleep on the sofa. If it's too weird for you." Liam said suddenly, standing right behind Niall. Niall blushed further. "N-no, don't be silly. It's fine." Niall assured his boyfriend. Liam smirked.

Niall changed into a pair of sweats in the single bathroom, brushed his teeth and headed back into the livigroom. "Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?" Liam questioned as he watched the news on TV. Niall shook his head shyly and Liam stared at him. "Bloody hell Niall, I think that's the first time I've ever heard you refuse food." he teased and Niall rolled his eyes, still not being able to trust the sound of his voice.

He climbed into the double bed and soon later, Liam joined him. Hmm...He only wore a pair of grey sweats to bed, unlike Niall. But Niall wasn't complaining, it meant he could admire his beautiful, tanned abs and toned chest and muscled biceps. He was just incredible. And Niall envied his beauty; mainly because he had milky skin and no biceps and only a little six-pack for show.

Niall suddenly felt comforted, enjoying the lovely warmth that Liam gave him in the bed. Liam had shared a bed with Niall a few times before- in that god-awful hospital- but it was a vague memory, something neither Liam nor Niall wanted to remember, so this was both new to them, in a way. Niall was tempted to snuggle up to Liam, to cuddle him close but he felt shy so he played where he was, lying on his back and staring into space while Liam rolled over onto the other side, his back to him and they both fell asleep shortly afterwards.

Niall awoke the next morning to the sound of the shower running. His eyes fluttered open just in time to see Liam emerging from the steaming-hot shower, a white towel wrapped around his waist. Nialls heart hammered hard against his chest as he stared at the beautiful boy in front of him. He was grateful though because Liam seemed completely oblivious to his gawking. "I ordered some breakfast for you." Liam said simply, pointing toward the breakfast tray that lay on the bedside table. Niall smiled, thanked Liam and perched himself up on the bed.

"I didn't know what to get you so I just ordered the first thing that was on the menu." Liam admitted, running a hand towel through his wet hair as he nodded toward the jam and toast sitting on Nialls tray. "I'll eat anything." Niall shrugged, taking a bite of toast. Liam grinned. "That's my boy back." he teased, patting Nialls thigh as Niall rolled his eyes. Once he had finished his breakfast, he too, headed in for a shower and came out wearing a white t-shirt and grey sweats. Once Liam was dressed in a pair of black jeans and tight black t-shirt, they gathered their belongings, checked out, and hit the road again.

They drove in silence. It wasn't awkward like it was last night, it was comforting as they didn't have much to say to each other. When they reached Liam’s holiday home, Liam pulled up the hand break and turned the key out the ignition. "My God Liam, you're rich." Niall breathed as he stared at the extremely large house that could pass as a mansion any day. Liam chuckled as they pulled their luggage out the boot. "No. Well, my parents are rich. My mm runs her own business and my dad builds aeroplanes and other transport for a living." Liam explained as he slipped his hand around Nialls waist as they approached the double- door.

As soon as Liam opened the door, they were immediately embraced by family hugs. Mostly by Liam’s mother, Karen. Liam’s older sisters- Nicola and Ruth stood at the back, looking uncertain and shy. "Hi, mum." Liam said brightly, pulling away from his mother. "Where's dad?" he questioned, noticing how he was the only man not here. "Oh, in the garage like always." Karen sighed happily. Liam nodded and turned to Niall. "Niall, this is my mother, Karen. Mum, this is-"

"Niall, of course it is. Gosh, we've heard so much about you." Karen gushed, pulling Niall into another tight death-grip, making Nialls cheeks go pink. Liam scratched behind his neck awkwardly. "Okay, I'm pretty sure dinner will be ready in five. Why don't you boys go upstairs and unpack in the guest room while I call your father in?" she suggested. Liam nodded and guided Niall by the waist upstairs to their room. "Do you not have your own room?" Niall asked, puzzled as they entered the guest room.

"Yeah, but there's only room for one, so..." he trailed off, smirking at Niall as Niall blushed further. Liam pushed Niall against the wall gently and started to kiss him lovingly, his hand pressed tightly around Nialls waist. It had been so long since Niall had kissed Liam like this, and he enjoyed it so much...the way their tongues fought together, the way their mouths moulded almost furiously together... "Liam, know what I just realised?" Niall panted, pulling away from Liam and putting his hands on his chest. "Since we're on holiday...you're no longer my teacher. And I'm no longer your student." he said flirtatiously, a smirk on his face.

Liam gave a husky chuckle. "Very true. I have you all to myself now." he agreed and sent chaste kisses along Nialls neck who gasped a little at his touch as Liam kept a firm grip around Niall. "We really should unpack." Liam sighed, biting his lip. Niall nodded.

After that, Karen called them down for dinner and they were greeted by Liam’s dad and sisters. Karen had baked them a lovely spaghetti bolognaise as they sat down at the long, wooden dining table. "So Niall, we've heard lots about you." Geoff said brightly and Niall raised his eyebrows at Liam. "I hope its nice things." Niall said bashfully and Karen and Geoff chuckled. "Don't worry. It's all good things." Karen assured him.

"So what's your favourite subject again?" Geoff asked casually and Niall chuckled. It looks like they were just taking the piss out of Liam when they said that. "I like Music." Niall replied honestly, eating a spoonful of spaghetti. "Music? That's good. Not much of a Biology fan then, are you?" Geoff teased and Niall shook his head, casting a guilty glance toward Liam. "Nah. Neither am I." Geoff smirked and Liam rolled his eyes.

When they'd finished, Karen started on the dessert. "Niall, what would you like? We have cookie dough ice cream, Oreo cake, strawberry trifle, you name It." she said, taking away Nialls clean plate. Liam burst out laughing. "Don’t talk to him about dessert, mum, he'll eat anything. One time at my house, he ate a full large pizza as well as eating my own." Liam teased playfully, making Niall blush.

"Yeah, only because you wouldn't eat yours." Niall said defensively. Liam smirked. "Ah see, I like a boy who knows his food well." Geoff joked, winking at Niall. Niall sniggered. For once, Niall felt like he fitted in somewhere. In Liam’s family.

______________

Not to sure about this chapter! It's a bit rushed. Sorry. Anyway, whattcha think? 15 comments please? Please make comments detailed! Thank you so much guys, love you all :) xxx