Chapter 32.

Nialls eyes fluttered open the next day to the sound of the door opening. He looked up from his pillow to find three boys gazing down at him. His eyes widened, and gettin the fright of his life, he jumped back and leaned against the wall next to his bed.

"Sorry we scared you." Harry stared, scrunching his face up in worry. Niall whimpered and buried his head into his pillow. "Damn, he looks really ill." Zayn murmered. Well duh! Thanks for stating the obvious Zayn, Niall thought smugly.

Harry cleared his throat and Niall looked up. "Your mum let us in...we wanted to see but we didn't know you were ill, so..." Harry trailed off uncertainly and Niall nodded when Louis sat at the edge of his bed. "Yeah, we wanted to give you this anyway." Louis chirped in, and handed him a small, white Teddybear with a green four leaf clover on it's t-shirt.

Niall stared at the four leaf clover for a couple of minutes, remembering. The Clover...the boat...Cornwall. His eyes watered at the thought and Zayn and Harry stared at him. "What did I do?" Louis asked innocently to Zayn and Harry. "Nothing, it's...nothing." Niall sniffed. "Thanks, Lou." he added with a wary smile toward Louis. Louis returned the smile.

"So how was your holiday?" Zayn asked, leaning against Harry. Niall sat up on his pillows. "It was good. Until, y'know, I got sick." he replied bleakly. "Aww, that sucks." Harry said sympathetically. Niall smiled weakly. "Hey, Harry, could you grab me that blanket over that seat please?" Niall asked hesitantly, pointing to the white blanket lying over his chair.

Harry nodded and handed it to him, and Niall threw it over himself despite the fact that he already had his duvet pulled up to his chin. He didn't know what was wrong with him. He knew it was the flue but it felt like he was getting worse instead of better, which people say is what the flue does to you. One minute he felt like somebody had thrown him in a burning fire and then the next minute he felt like somebody had poured a bucket of ice down his back. Like now.

"What did you and your boyfriend get up to then?" Harry asked softly with a warm smile. Niall couldn't help smiling. "Loads of stuff. Went to the beach, went out for dinner, road moterbikes, went on a boat..." he shrugged carelessly. "When do we get to meet him?" Zayn asked eagerly and his eyes widened at the thought.

The last time they had met his boyfiend, they made him turn against Niall. "Never." he replied simply and they chuckled. "Come on, Ni. At least give us his name." Zayn pleaded, pouting slightly. "Nope." Niall protested, popping out the 'p'. "The first letter of his name?" Harry asked hopefully and Niall chuckled.

"L." Niall replied with a smirk. "I bet you're just making that up though." Zayn said playfully and Niall smirked. "No." and Zayn nodded as the other lads stared thoughtfully at each other. "Its not Luke, is it?" Louis asked disapointingly and Niall smirked. "Bloody hell, no. He's ran away. Probably fallen off the face of the earth for all I care." Niall said with a careless shrug.

"So, if it's not Luke...who is it?" Zayn asked curiously just as Nialls phone buzzed on his bed. It was a text from Liam which said: Missing you. Love you x

Niall smiled at the text and he was about to reply when his phone was snatched playfully off him by Harry who showed him the text. "Your boyfiend's Liam?" Zayn asked knowingly as Harry handed him his phone back with an apologic smile. "But we don't know anybody called Liam." Louis chirped in in that strong, Doncstar accent of his.

Niall gave a humorous smirk. This was going to be quite amusing; watching them figure out who Liam was when he was right under there noses all along. "That means he can't go to this school then." Zayn said thoughtfully and Niall grinned. "Or maybe he does." Louis said sheepishly, noticing Nialls smug face.