Chapter 20

I knew it. I just knew it he doesn’t even like me he was just worried about me he said “it’s all I can do to make sure you’ll okay.” I don’t want to admit it but it broke my heart in two I gave my body to someone that doesn’t even like me when I really like him, shit I really like him. Why did I do this to myself, I’m so ashamed of myself. We were becoming such good friends and I fucked it up. I should have never called him for help then he wouldn’t feel like he has to keep me safe. it’s been three days and Jess is back, he has been calling me but I haven’t picked up, he also text me many time and I have yet to reply, I’m to shamed not only because he doesn’t like me but also because his FUCKING MARRIED. I’m sitting in my car just came from work I don’t want to get out, I can see Jess and John’s condo from here I can see them, they are having dinner, laughing, having a good time. I didn’t want to but I started to cry. Cry because I wanted that for myself, someone to laugh with have dinner with and I can’t seem to find him and the worst part is that I want it with john which is the stupidest part, because it will never happen. I look up and I see john looking at me I look away quickly got out of the car and walked to my condo. Opened the door and fell against it and cried my heart out. Then I hear someone knocking at the door, I stand up pulled myself together thinking it might be john and open the door.
“I’m sorry but I’m lost, do you know where Liz lives?”

Some Chinese guy with an ugly shirt ask me.

“Yeah, down the hall turn right and the down on your left”

I pointed so he could follow what I was saying.

“Thank you”
“yeah”
I closed the door and placed my head on the door for a moment. I hear someone knocking on the door again, maybe he came back I guess he got lost. I opened the door to see a well dress, handsome john standing in front of me, I didn’t know what to say.

John: can I come in

I didn’t say anything, just moved a little for him to come in. I closed the door, he just looked at me not saying a word. Then he turned around, not facing me anymore, then again turned around to face me, He swallowed.

John: Maya, did I

he played with his hands not looking at me and swallowed again.

John: did I do something wrong?

I couldn’t say anything I just shock my head. I think he looked hurt and sad and I could tell it was hard for him to say want he was trying to say. He turned away from me again, then turned back to face me and toke a step toward me.

John: than, why haven’t you been picking up my calls, I’ve been worried about you.

Me: I am trying to give you some space, to be with your wife.

John: maya I don’t want space, not from you.

he walked up to me and stopped for a minute just looking at me, there is something in his eyes that I can’t really place, I don’t know what it is, then he kissed me with so much passion.

John: don’t do that to me ever again, say it, I want to hear you say it.

Me: I won’t do it again.

He signs and looks at me with the same look.

John: thank you. Maya, I can’t be without you.

He kisses me deeply and I return it and melt into his arms then he groans in need.

John: it’s been three days since I had you.

he groans out those words then picks me up and he toke me to my room and he fucked me hard and long doggy style I fell asleep right after I came for the eighth time, he kissed me and left, went back to his wife. When I woke up I cried again knowing, to him I was nothing else but something to play with.