Chapter 3

I woke up to lights lots and lots of lights. People are talking no, people are yelling but i don't understand what they are saying, is this the after life? am i dead? am i still alive? 

God I am so sorry for all the wrong i've done, please be with me in my troubled time. 

Someone is touching me why is someone touching me? who is touching me? I try to open my eyes but its hard when i get them open i see this beautiful lady wearing all white. I want to say something but i cant my throat hurts. The lady hands me a cold cup of water. I drunk it without hesitation,It hit the exact spot.

" Where am i"

"You're in the hospital sweetheart, ill be right back okay?"

"Okay"

I was allowed to close my eyes for three minutes on the brink of sleep, my sleep was disturbed by two men opening the door  

" We would like to ask you some questions ma'am, is that okay with you"

"Its fine"

I sat up in the bed 

"Was Mr.Brandon abuse towards you ma'am" 

"yes he is very abu-, oh my goodness is he okay i killed him didn't I, I killed a m, om my goodness i killed him i didn't mean to, i just wanted to stop him from hitting me, i just wanted him to stop" i cried

" did he hit you often"

"yes, he gets really angry when he drinks"

"how offend does he drink?"

"everyday or every other day"

"so he use to beat you everyday"

" no some days i am able to hind from him, most nights his with his mistress"

" he was also cheating on you?"

"yes, i even have pictures, i didn't believe it when my friends told me so i paid someone to find out the truth for me"

" how long has he been cheating?"

"six months three weeks and two days"

"your counting the days?"

"i was planning on running away on the seventh month"

" have you tried to leave before?"

"yes, he seen my bags he beat me so badly, i have pictures, i have pictures of every time his beaten me, i even filed for divorce."

"that will be all ma'am, your husband is a live and you wont be going to jail, this was strictly self-defence, send us the pictures you have and we will make sure we do everything in our power to lock him up for good"