Chapter 4

Its been one month since the accident happened with my ex-husband.I got the divorce,I won more than half of his money I got 7.8 million on top of my 1.2 million I was saving to leave his black ass I showed him didn't I. I got the house both of the cars the Mercedes he would never let me drive and my sports car. I sold the house got 1.5million for it then I moved far away from New York City. I bought a little condo in California it isn't big I didn't want it to be, it's just me living in it I can't afford to be spending money for no reason.I need a job, I've become good friends with my neighbor Jessica she told me a company named Berg's it's looking for a new personal assistant. I have an interview today I'm so excited I don't even know what to wear I haven't gotten a chance to go shopping yet. I settled on a blue pencil skirt, an eggshell task top,a white blazer, and spiky pink high heels. I put the cloths I picked out on my bed, grabbed my towel, summer's eve, entered the bathroom stripped off my clothes and toke a shower.

Samuel P.O.V
" thank you for coming, we will keep in touch"

"thank you Mr.berg" the skinny blonde said as she got up, walked to the door and walked out.

"she was okay I guess" Jeremiah my friend since birth said

we are both 24, some people even say we look alike I don't see it thou, he has dark blonde hair and I have jet black hair. he has ocean blue eye, while I on the other hand have hazel eye that change with my mood. yeah I don't see it.

"well she got the job man"

"wait there's one more girl"

"whatever let her in"

"stop being so up tight"

Jeremiah walked to the door to go get the girl. I'm so damn tired of these stupid interviews why didn't I have someone do them for me? the door opens and in walked a beautiful woman with brown long kinky curly  hair, light brown eyes, high check bones,a little darker than caramel skin color that looks softer than a baby's butt, small breast, she turned around to say something to Jeremiah and damn she has an ass.Her body is shaped like a hour glass.

"Samuel, this is Maya Shea"

I snapped out of the trans I was in and got right to business.

"have a sit there please"

I pointed to the black chair, she sat down we spoke I asked some questions she answered. she's okay I like the blonde better, the blonde looked like she would suck my dick in a heartbeat. Maya Shea doesn't look so easy she looks strong, confident, she has ambition,a lot of potential she would be great for business since the company doesn't have many black woman my father wasn't the type to mix races.I never had much liking for black woman either. my mind is made up I want the blonde.

"that would be all Miss.Shea.we will call if you get the job"

"thank you sir I am looking forward to working with you"

I nod, to bad she won't be working with me.Jeremiah walls her to the door I watched as her hips sway from side to side I notice she is about to turn around so i look down at the paper work on my desk quickly.

"it was a pleasure meeting you"

I didn't look her way or say anything the door closed I still didn't look up

"wow she is the one man" Jeremiah stated

"no I'm calling the blonde and telling her she got the job tomorrow"

"what don't be stupid Maya's the one for the job"

"I'll call the blonde tomorrow" I say ignoring what he just said.he shook his head walked to his desk and went to work.