Chapter 19

Madison's POV

I got in the back seat of the car with Jason. Nate was driving this time. He started the car and after a few minutes we were heading North. I was really sleepy but managed to stay awake.

"Are you were this is a good idea" I asked him quietly. My voice barely speaking out but enough for him to hear.

"I'm sure babe. It's for my own good" he said as he carassed my cheek with his thumb. I smiled under his touch and rested my head on his shoulders.

"And for my good too!" Nate blurted out.

"Shut up. Mostly mine" Jason said back.

I saw Nate rolling his eyes in the mirror. I giggled quietly.

"How many hours are we going to be driving?" I asked, looking at him. He looked down at me and put his arm around me.

"The maximun is 10 hours but if you want we can rent a room" he said winking his eye.

I blushed and burried my face in his shoulder. He chuckled as he kissed the top of my head.

"But how are we going to get through the border? I mean, there's cameras, security and everything."

"Go you sleep babe. You ask too much questions." He said.

"I just want to know." I replied back.

"You don't need to worry about this. Me and Nate can handle this. Just sleep" he said.

His arm tightened around my neck and he's telling me to just relax. Honestly, I could't relax because I was worried. What if we reach the border and they find out? I can't loose him because I love him.

I didn't ask him more questions because I already knew what he was going to say.

I decided to close my eyes and hoped that I was going to fall asleep but it just couldn't happen. I was thinking to much.

Jason's POV

I saw Madison close her eyes. I think she was asleep. I made her feel cozy so she wouldn't wake up.

"You know where you're going right Nate?" I asked in a low voice.

"No, I'm gonna fuck up and get us lost." He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Fuck you" I joked as I laughed quietly. Nate laughed along as we pulled to a red light.

"You know it's a pain that we have to bring her with us." He said.

I got serious and defensive. No one talks about my girl like that.

"What are we gonna do? Just abandon her at the house and let the police take her away? Fuck no dude." I said.

"Jason, she's gonna affect our living a lot when she's around. We have to be all careful and sneaky. She's gonna bring you down man. She's going to change you." He said back as he began to drive again at a steady paste.

Anger filled through my body and my jaw tightened. Nate could be a douchbag sometimes.

"Just shut the fuck up man. It's not going to happen. Just drive." I said in a calming voice.

"You really love that girl Jason.."

"I love her with all my heart."