Chapter 17

Madison's Point of View

I heard the front door open and heavy footsteps following after. Jason was back but I heard voices. A familiar voice. I put on my grey hoodie and walked downstairs. I was shocked to see Jason AND Nate in the living room. Jason looked at me and smirked. I flashed a fake smile back.

"Look who's back Madiosn." Jason said as he rubbed his hands together.

I bit my lip and made eye contact with Nate who was nodding and smiling at me.

"Nate! Glad you have to back" I said. I gave another fake smile to him.

"Got Nate out of jail. Those cops are so fucking dumb." Jason chuckled.

He patted Nate's back and gave him a bro hug.

I stood there. I wonder how Jason got Nate out of jail with guards with guns. He could of got hurt. He could of got caught, and he would be taken away from me. I couldn't even imagine that. Jason was the one I loved with all my heart.

"Come here baby. I missed you." Jason said holding his arms out.

I run up to him. His arms wrapping around my body and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.  I looked in his eyes before he leaned in and kissed me passionately. His arms tightened around my waist as the kiss got deeper until I heard Nate cleared his throat.

"Ah-hem!"

We both pulled away from each other and acted my nothing happened. Nate stared at Jason, then at me.

"Did I miss something while I was gone?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Me and Madison are going out..." Jason said.

Nate's face looked like as he was about to throw-up. I flashed him a dirty look.

"What?! You serious Jason?" he argued.

"Bro! Accept it okay?" Jason said, coming up to his face, towering over him.

"But that's not normal! Who dates a girl that you kid-napped." he shouted.

I notice Jason's fists clenched tightly and anger flashed on his face. Nate looked back at him in the same reaction he was before.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Jason shouted.

His fist came in contact with Nate's jaw. He stumbled back but he didn't hit the floor. Nate punched him back in the jaw causing it to bleed a little. I covered my mouth with my hands in terror. I didn't really know how to handle a fight but this was serious.

"STOP! STOP FIGHTING!" I screamed. I wrapped my arms around Jason's body and pulled him back. I turned him, so he could face me.

"Stop Jason! Please!" I begged.

"BUT HE WAS PISSING ME OFF!" he screamed.

"Doesn't mean you have to fight him! Just stop. Let's go upstairs." I said pulling him away from Nate.

I cuffed his wrist with my hand tightly and leading him up the stairs. I looked back and saw Nate holding his jaw and stared back at me angrily. I turned my head back and lead Jason to his room.

I closed the door and right when I was about to say something to him, he pushed me up against the door and started kissing me. His hands were on my back and slowly trailing down to my butt. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He was up against me now, our bodies slammed against each other. His tongue touched my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly accepted, letting his tongue explore my mouth. Our tongues tangling and battling each other. His hands were on my thighs. Jason lifted me up a little and I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly.

I carried me to the bed and layed me down. He never pulled away from the kiss. He got on top of me, having each of his legs on each side of me. He started kissing my jaw then he trailed wet kisses down my neck.

"Jason" I whispered softly.

"I want you so bad babe" he whispeared back.