Chapter 20

Last chapter's re-cap:

Jason, Madison and Nate drive out of the country to Stratford, Canada to escape the police. So far, Nate is driving as Jason and Madison are snuggled up in the back seat.

Jason's POV

My eyes flew open to the car breaking hard. I sat up almost half asleep and looked at Nate.

"What happened?!" I whispeared angirly.

"Almost ran over a duck..."his voice trailed off as he continued driving.

I smirked and laughed quietly.

"You're a criminal and you're afraid of running over a duck?" I teased.

"Shut up. Ducks are cool," he hissed.

"Haha. Whatever you say bro" I said, leaning back to my seat.

Nate mumbled something to his self and I couldn't quite make out what he said. I looked at Madison who was asleep. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and let her head gently fall on my shoulder. I caressed her cheek with my thumb and kissed her forehead.

"Sweet dreams babe" I whispeared in her ear.

I rested my head near hers and closed my eyes. Everything was quiet. Everything was going to be okay. I can't wait to go to Stratford.

-6 Hours Later-

Madison's POV

I opened my eyes to the sun rising. It was warm in the car and I felt Jason's body beside mine, The car was moving slowly. I turned my head to see Jason smiling and looking at me.

"Hey baby. Where are we now?" I said quietly,

He smiled and leaned in and pecked my lips. I smiled under his kiss. He pulled away and brushed my cheek with his fingers.

"We're here"

____________________________________________________

I'M BACK AND WRITING! :D Sorry for the long wait guys! I just couldn't write because I was really busy and I didn't have time during the day to just go on the internet and write but since it's Christmas Break, I have the time now! :)

I have lots of good ideas for this fan fiction coming up! Stay tuned for more!

Also, I have started writing a new fan fiction called "Lockers" so please go check it out! :)

Comment, Vote and Fan! :D

Comment on this chapter and I might dedicated the next chapter to you! <3

Love all my readers and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Have an amazing 2013!

OH YEAH! And I changed my username ^_^ lol TEAMBIEBERMAHONE <3

I also made a trailer/promo for this fan fiction! :) Check out the multi-mediea at the side bar! :)