Chapter 15

Madison's Point Of View

My eyes widen and my jaw dropped. I froze and stood still until I all I saw was black.

*5 Hours Later*

I opened my eyes and my whole body was filled with pain. What the hell just happened? I slowly sat up and looked at my surroundings. I was in Jason's room.

"Ouch!" I squealed as pain shot through my body. I rubbed my forehead and attempted to stand up. I felt really dizzy. I don't re-call what had happened before. I guess I fainted or something. I looked out his window and it looked like it was about noon since the sun was at its highest peak.

I froze as I heard footsteps behind me.

Jason's Point Of View

I came out of the bathroom and saw Madison standing up. I smirked as I looked at her. I walked towards her and hugged her from behind.

"Ouch!" she yelped as she stepped back. I let her go and looked at her confused.

"Sorry, everything just hurts right now. What happened? Did I faint?" she asked.

"You did faint. I saw you lying on the floor so I picked you up and took care of you in my room." I answered back as I stratched  the back of my head.

She nodded slowly but before she could say another word, I handed her a water bottle.

"Drink up. Keep yourself hydrated" I said.

"Thanks" she smiled as she took the bottle from my hand and started to chug it. After, she screwed the cap back on and placed it on the nightstand table.

"Do you know why I fainted?" she asked.

"I don't know. My weapon case was open and you just lied on the floor in front of it" I suggested.

She went into deep thought. That was my case to use to let Nate free. The stunt is going to happen tonight at mid-night. I heard all of the surveillance cameras go off from mid-night to 3 in the morning. Ha ha what dumbasses. After I let hin out, I made my decision and we were heading to Canada to a small city called Stratford.

"I don't remember any of that but okay..." her voice trailed off.

"Come here" I smirked. She stepped closer and I wrapped my arms around her gently making sure I don't hurt her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pecked her lips. Our faces were just inches apart as we starred into each other's eyes. She doesn't know what was happening tonight. I'm just taking her while she sleeps.