Chapter 27

Writing on my iPod so sorry if there's spelling or grammar mistakes!

1 Week Later

Madison's POV

Things were actually going good in the house this past week. Not a lot of fighting between Alex and Jason and I'm starting to recover more on what happened a week ago. Of course I still think a lot about it, but leaving Jason would be so difficult.

It was a Friday evening and everyone was on the couch watching a football game, which I didn't pay much attention to. Jason had cuddled up beside me and his arm was around my shoulder as he intensely stared at the tv screen along with Nate and Alex.

"GO GO GO GO WO HOO!" Nate screamed out loud as he pounded his fists in the air.

"Fucking amazing touchdown!" Jason shouted.

I am seriously worried that the neighbours will wake up to their screaming.

Jason laced his fingers around mine, squeezing my hand tightly in his grip. I smiled and played around with his hand.

He looked at me with a sexy smile, and kissed me on the lips. His soft warm lips tingled against mine as I kissed back. The kiss got deeper with more passion. One of his hand was gently placed on my cheek as the other one slowly goes down my back.

"Get a room!" Alex shouted.

"Thanks for interrupting that moment!" I answered back with a sarcastic tone.

"Anytime." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and glanced at the clock. It was almost 8:00 pm.

The game was almost over but then something interrupted the football game. It was breaking news.

"Good evening to you all. I'm Cathy James and we have breaking news. A 17 year old teenager named Madison Raymond has been kidnapped by the most wanted criminal, Jason McCann. It is said that Madison was in a back of a car at the bank when she got kidnapped. Jason and Madison were last spotted in New York about 3 weeks ago. We don't know where exactly they might be headed but police say that they are out of the country and they say that they might have headed here in Canada. We don't know for sure if this is true but investigators are finding out. If you have seen Madison or Jason please call Crime Stoppers or the police. That is it with breaking news, I'm Cathy James and back to show."

I froze. Jason froze. Nate froze. Alex's eyes were staring at all three of us.

"You kidnapped your girlfriend?!"