Chapter 40

Madison's POV

"Round Two?" Jason winked, leaning in closer to peck my lips.

"I don't think so McCann." I teased, also leaning forward to peck his lips.

"Come on, so you didn't enjoy that?" He chuckled.

"I didn't say I didn't enjoy it." I felt my cheeks burn and I could tell that I was blushing.

"So you did." He smirked.

I slowly nodded causing him to laugh.

"Good because that's just the beginning." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Let's just say that I know tons of stuff to try out." He answered as he wiggled his eye brows, hinting me.

"Jason!!!" I laughed, playfully pushing his chest.

"It's true though. Just wait for it babe. If you allowed me to do round two then i'd happily show you."

"Save it McCann." I pointed a finger at him.

Our faces were just centimetres apart, I leaned in and kissed his nose and he did the same for me. I leaned in, kissing his forehead and he kissed mine right afterwards. I kissed his right and left cheek, and he followed.

"You're so cute babe." He grinned, showing his perfect white teeth.

"I try." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Oh I almost forget, I have one more thing to show you. Just get dressed first." He said, getting off the bed and pulling on his boxers.

I can't help it but, but to state at his incredible built body. Especially his six, scratch that, eight pack.

You could tell that he works out. I bit my li and sighed as he put his shirt on. Shows over. I got up from the bed and changed into my clothes.

Once we were all done, Jason held my hand tightly and led me out of the room.

He walked behind me and covered my eyes with his hands.

"It's a surprise babe." He chuckled lightly.

I nodded; he slowly led me somewhere.

I heard a door open and his hands slid down to my hips, signalling that I can open my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes and say that we were outside in a garden. I was in awe.

The whole place was covered with white Christmas lights and rose petals were scattered on the ground.

The sky was clear and the moon glimmered down at us. The only noise that could be heard was a water fountain I'm the middle of the garden.

"Jason this is beautiful!'' I began to walk near the middle of the garden.

"These are also for you." He came up to me and handed me a bouquet of red roses wrapped in plastic.

"Thank you. These are wonderful." I kissed him on the lips. After pulling away I sniffed the beautiful flowers and the sweet smell filled my nose.

Jason took off his coat and helped me get into it. Since it was still winter, it was fairly cold to be in a dress.

"You sure?" I asked

"Of course." He smiled.

He held out his hand and looked at me.

"Would you like to dance?" He said in a British accent.