Chapter 33

Happy Easter for all of you who celebrate it! :)

8:00 am 

Madison's Point of View

My eyes still closed, I groaned as I felt someone shake my body violently. I shut my eyes, not wanting to see the evil in front of me.

"Wake up bitch!" Daniel screamed, still shaking my violently. 

I don't want to wake up. I don't want to suffer through pain for another day. I just want to sleep all day and not be bothered. I had no energy at all. It was a while since I have eaten or drank anything. 

But I know I had to wake up immediately. Who knows what Daniel or Alex would do to me if I don't obey their commands. The possibilities are endless. 

"Fucking wake up!" He screamed again. This time more louder in into my ear.

My eyes flew open and my hands quickly covered my ear. My hands weren't tied up and my feet aren't either. I looked closely at my surroundings and I realized that I wasn't on the hard wooden chair anymore. I was on a bed and Daniel sat close to me.

"Finally." He mumbled. 

"What the fuck happened? Why am I on the bed?" I frantically asked. 

"You were so good baby. Better than all the other girls that I've fucked." he winked.

"W-W-WHAT!?!" I yelled loudly with my eyes wide open. I looked at Daniel who was smirking like a fucking idiot.

"I was joking. Calm the fuck down." he chucked. 

Rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Fuck you." I said under my breath. "Let me go back to sleep." 

"I don't think so." He said, grabbing my wrist with a tight grip.

He dragged me out of the room and in the hallway. He has no respect for me what so ever. He just decides what I do and acts like he controls me. This pissed me off so much.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled, attempting to pull my wrist out of his grip. 

"Stop being so difficult!"  he argued back.

"Where are you even taking me?" I asked.

"We need to do some business around here." he spat angrily . 

I notice his mood started to become more rough, violent and cold. His eyes showed no emotion and his actions were violent, as he lead me down the stairs. Something was defiantly up with him. What did he mean my business? That phrase just kept going around in my mind. "We need to do some business around here."

"What do you mean by business?" I asked, hoping for a more specific answer. 

He stopped walking as soon as we were off the stairs. He pulled me over to the couch, and he sat down. I didn't know what to do so I also sat down slowly. 

My whole body was sore. I looked down at my arms and my wrists and they had bruises and red marks. I looked at my bare feet, and at my ankle's, there were red imprints from the chains, and rope burn. I better get the chance to treat myself and wash up soon.

I looked back up and faced Daniel, giving him all of my attention. 

"I don't know if Jason has ever told you this before...but he was in a gang called Destruction. It was years ago, and he doesn't mention it to anyone. Has he ever told you?" 

I shook my head slowly in disappointment. Jason has never told me that he used to be in a gang. But I wonder why he didn't tell me in the first place.

"I'm not surprised. He hasn't mentioned it to anyone since. Anyways, he was Destruction. He was the leader of the gang. And you know Nate right? Well he used to be in another gang called Night Riders. Destruction and Night Rider didn't get along at all."

"Then why is Jason and Nate friends? They work together..." I asked in confusion. 

"That's the point. Jason and Nate got along and they were friends. The leader of both gangs found out and they kicked them out."

"Well that's stupid..." 

"That's why they work together now." He concluded.

 I learned something new about Jason and Nate. Interesting that they have never told me.

"Now, you have to come with me okay?" He stood up, and grabbed my wrist, pulling me to the front door.

He slipped into his shoes and I had to wear some guy sandals which were sizes too big for me.

"Seriously! Where are you taking me?" I questioned.

Silence. He didn't answer back. I know he heard me because he turned his head towards me when asked the question, so he was just ignoring me.

I pushed me into the back seat of his van. I felt the cold leather through my pants. I shivered as I was only wearing sweat pants and a baggy sweater.

Daniel started the car, and drove off the drive way.

I don't know if I should be worried or not. I probably should be worried considering that I'm in a car with a guy that I barely know who tied me up over night! God only knows where he's taking me.

 It was not a long drive at all. It took about three minutes and we parked in dim alley between two brick buildings. Not my favourite scene.

Looking out of the window, I see two guys that looked around my age. One had brown shaggy hair, and he was very broad, andd the other one had slick black hair. My heart beated faster when I saw one of them with a hand gun in their hands.

My palms started to sweat more and more as I kept rubbing them on my pants. Daniel has already gotten out of the car to talk to the two guys. They were quite far but close enough so I can see their faces.

This was my chance. I needed to escape. My life is in danger and I need to get out of it. 

Even though I did not have enough energy and I was sore all over my body, I would do ANYTHING to escape. I don't want to be tortured every single day. I don't want to be treated like shit. I want Jason. I want to be in his arms right now.

I swallowed, as I was opening the car door slowly. Making sure there was no sound. I looked at the group where Daniel was and I see that their were still talking. They weren't paying attention to the car.

Here it goes.

I got the car door fully opened. I slipped my legs out of the car and landed on my feet. I looked at them once more before running as fast as I can.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

I asked for requests on who should play "Daniel" aka blonde guy in his story and most people said either Niall Horan or Ross Lynch! Comment below if you preser Niall or Ross! Or if you have any other requests then I would be happy to take them! :)

Comment, Vote, and FAN!

Comment on this chapter and the next one might be dedicated to you!

Thanks for reading!

-TeamBieberMahone

P.S. AUSTIN IS GOING TO TURN 17 ON APRIL 4! MY BABY D: