Chapter 29

Alex's Point of View

I looked back at all three of them and made my way upstairs into my room. I slammed the door behind me and rushed over to my mirror. I looked closely at my face while my hand touches my bruised cheek, slightly making it sting. I sighed in frustration to the sight of my bloody nose the small bruise on my cheek and my painful jaw. I decided to go to the bathroom to wash my face instead of getting ice in the kitchen just because I didn't want to see any of them at the moment.

I turned the cold water on. It rushed out of the faucet and into my cupped hands, grabbing as much water as it can hold. I splashed my face with the cool sensation and did it a couple of times until I felt a bit better. The water dripped onto the floor, I wiped it with a face cloth that I had found beside the sink. I walked slowly to my bed, siting down on the edge of it.

I thought about what had just happened. The news. The reporter. The pictures. The crime. And the one who committed the crime was in my house. I was an idiot for letting him stay. I should of known he was using me to hide from the police. Little pussy.

What I don't understand about this whole situation is that Madison is literally in love with Jason even though that he kidnapped her and put her life on the edge. That seems too crazy to be true. I just don't get it. I don't get why she loves Jason and what she loves about him. He's a dumbass who turns out to be a wanted criminal.

On the other hand, Madison is a beautiful girl. Everything about her is just so perfect. Jason doesn't deserve her. She needs someone who is perfect as her.

Jason's Point Of View

"We are leaving this house tomorrow morning. We all clear about that?" I sternly stated to Madison and Nate who were both beside me, trying to calm me down.

"Where would we go if we have no where else to stay?!" Nate argued back.

"I don't fucking know and I don't fucking care! I just want to fucking get out of get before something else happens!" I spat.

"Jason! We don't know where we even are going and we plan to leave by morning?" Madison started to get frustrated with all theses mixed up plans.

"I don't fucking care I said! I want to get out of this house! Okay!?" I yelled.

"Jeeze calm the fuck down" She whispered.

I sighed as I had my head down, looking at the floor. All of this was getting to me. I was expressing my anger to my own girlfriend. I was stressed out and I didn't like it.

"Im just going to bed. We're leaving before 9 so be ready." I stood up and made my way up the stairs and to my room.

Sleep this off Jason.

Madison's Point of View

"I'm just going to bed. We're leaving before 9 so be ready" Jason huffed as she stormed up the stairs without saying other word.

Me and Nate were alone in the living room and it was fairy dark.

"Sorry about him. He gets angry and puts it all out to the people around him."

"It's okay I guess. That's just Jason."

"Do you ever think about going home? To your family and to the place where you belong? Nate asked.

That question made me froze. Unexpected question. I thought about it for a few seconds.

"We'll sometimes I do. I do miss my family and all but sometimes we barely even talk. I don't have a good relationship with them."

It was true. Ever since my dad left me when I was 10, the relationship I had with my mom went downhill. Sad but true. And that's why sometimes I don't even want to go home.

"Really? So you stay with Jason?"

"Basically." I answered back.

"That's nice to know. Well it's getting late now. Better go sleep. Goodnight, see you at 9." Nate waved as he got up from the couch and went upstairs to his room.

Now I was alone and I notice my eyes getting droopy. I could barely keep them open and I don't know why.

I slowly feel asleep on the couch.

•Morning• Madison's Point of View

I woke up to the sunlight in my face. You know when you have your eyes close but you can see orange and yellow because of the sun? That's what I was seeing.

The room smelt different and seemed more colder. I was fully awaken by movement that was making me spring forward, causing me to hit my head on something soft but hard at the same time. I slowly open my eyes and saw that I wasn't in the living room more. I was in a car. I calmed down and remembered that Jason, Nate and I were leaving before 9 and I must have over slept so Jason didn't bother to wake me up.

I opened my eyes and chills started to form all over my body. I looked around and there was now Jason or Nate in sight. I was in the back seat of the car. And my eyes stumbled someone else's eyes in the mirror.

And those eyes belonged to Alex.