Chapter 32

Jason's Point Of View

"NATE! GET DOWN HERE NOW! WE NEED TO FIND THEM!' I shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

I started to panic more and more. Who knows where they could be right now? They could already be in America or even in another province! It's a big world, but I would do anything to find my girl. I worry about her safety or if she's dead or alive. I needed to find her. I need my girlfriend back.

"What!? What's happening!?" Nate came running down the stairs dressed in grey track pants, and an oversized hoodie. I started to jog lightly to the front door, snatching the keys from the table.

"Alex got away with Madison. We need to hurry the fuck up." I screeched.

Opening the front door and feeling the cold air hit my face was not a pleasing thing at all. It was freezing.

Nate was right behind me, both of us running to the only car in the drive way. I opened the car door to the drivers seat and sat down, putting the keys in the ignition. After a few more seconds I drove out of the drive way.

'Do you even know where they went?" Nate questioned me.

That question made my body go numb. As I said, Canada is a quite a big country and they could be anywhere. If I was Alex, where would I go and what would I be doing with my brother's girlfriend?

This was a good question to think about because it might just lead us to the answer. Alex relies on people a lot. I knew this from my childhood. In school, he would make other people do his work, cheat off tests and lie to get out of trouble and expect others to either stand up for him or take the blame. So that could mean he could be at a friends house. Where else would he go?

The second part of the question was, what would he be doing to Madison? That scared me the most to the fact that he could be doing anything to her. If that bastard lays his hands on her, he'd be getting his ass whooped and probably be in so much pain to the point where he would just die.

I decided not to answer that part of the question.

"Does Alex have any friends here or anywhere?' I asked Nate, hoping that he would know.

"Not that I know of." He answered back cluelessly.

I cursed under my breath at his answer.

"Not even a person that he knows." I asked being more specific.

I could see Nate's expression went into a deep thought, thinking about his answer. I have some hope.

I stopped at a red light. The roads were so empty since it was almost 5 in the morning. No one here at all. I decided to skip the red light. Putting my foot on the gas pedal, I sped off. Nate didn't even seem to care.

After what felt like hours, (not really) Nate answered me back.

"Well, one time during breakfast, I heard him saying that he was working with a guy named Daniel. That's all I know McCann." He shrugged and shook his head.

Daniel. Daniel who? I'm not familiar with any Daniels but this is the only information that we know of. There's a chance that he might be there.

"Do you know where he might live?" I asked again.

"Not sure. He also did say that he lives in the country side on Ontario and that's all I recall."

"Thanks Nate." I mumbled.

Making a U turn in the middle of the road, I drove back because I was heading into a city.

Country side. Well that kind of lowered the possibilities a little.

I sped a little to make this car ride shorter because I needed to hurry.

The sun was about to come up. The sky was a but brighter and you could see some orange rising in the distance.

I felt like there was a time bomb strapped to me. And that time bomb was representing Madison's life. Her life is in danger and I can feel it.

Madison'a Point of View

More tears streamed down my face. I was sitting on an uncomfortable wooden chair in the dark with my arms tied behind my back and my ankles tied together with ropes and chains.

Alex and Daniel did this to me. Honestly I thought that Alex was somewhat going to be gentle with me but I was wrong. He left me and Daniel alone in a room as he started to aggressively abuse me in a sexual way.

He would push me against the walls and kissed me, touching me in wrong places. I swear there was something wrong with Daniel because he would slap me when I didn't kiss him back but he would continue to kiss me.

I am just so thankful that he didn't decide to have sex with me. I didn't want to loose my virginity to some fucking idiot.

And that's how I ended up in this position right now. It's painful and I wish I was with Jason.

I miss Jason so much. My heart feels empty without him. I need to her his voice, feel his gentle touch, and look into his eyes.

I let out a faint sob and more tears started to escape my eyes. My life is in danger.

________________________

This is just a filler :) it's about to get good ;)

I need a blonde guy to play Daniel! He has to be hot to lmao. I'm not sure if it showed up, but in the last chapter I posted a picture of what Daniel was suppose to look like, but the picture was just a blonde tumblr boy :P I need the real deal her so comment your suggestions!

Don't forget to comment, vote and fan!

Comment on this chapter and the next one might be dedicated to you!

-Samantha