Chapter 35

Madison's Point of View

Someone spun me around my the shoulders. Both of their hands gripped tightly on them. I closed my eyes and my heart was beating rapidly. Here goes my life. I'm busted. DEAD.

I was in front of someone but they didn't do anything. They didn't drag me, slap me, nor even speak to me. Then I felt a hand gentle touch on my cheek. 

My eyes fluttered open to see,

Jason.

My eyes widen and a wide grin formed on my face. I felt my eyes water as my arms were wrapped around him tightly, not ever wanting to let go.

"J-Jason? Is that really you?" I sniffled buried my face in his chest.

"Baby. It is me. I'm so glad I found you. I'm glad that your safe right now. I am so sorry for leaving you ." He looked at me right in the eyes as he cupped my face.

"How did you find me? How did you know I was here?" I asked.

"It took a while but without the help of Nate, I wouldn't be here right now." He answered back.

"I miss you so much." I whispered. 

At that very moment, he leaned in closer until our lips touched. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly as his hands slithered to my waist. Our lips moved in sync, and seconds later, the kiss became more deeper. Our bodies so close together that there was no space between us. 

It's been a while since I've kissed him. I'm so thankful and happy that he has found me. I feel safe whenever I was with him. He's so protective of me. I never want to let him go. He's my world.

His toungue asked for entrance, I smiled and granted it. His tongue explored my mouth and found mine. I could feel his smile forming. 

His hand slid up and rested at the back of my head, running his fingers through my hair.

"I love you so much baby." he whispered under the kiss.

"I love you more." I pulled back and looked into his gorgeous caramel brown eyes.

"We better get out of here. Tell me everything when we get in the car okay?" 

I nodded precisely; Jason grabbed my hand and we walked over to the exit , ignoring the eyes at were on us after our make out session. 

Both of us exited out the building and headed to Jason's car that was idling in the front. 

"SHIT!" Jason yelled.

I jumped in surprise and looked at him. He was looking left so I looked too.

There they were,Daniel and the two guys that he was with earlier. They were dangerously close. They ran with full speed towards us.

"RUN FOR IT." Jason yelled.

He grabbed my arm tightly and sprinted to his car. We were almost there. He had his hand on the car handle but someone pulled his back.

"Look who we have here." Daniel grabbed Jason's arm violently.

"Let me go!" Jason growled, trying to break free from Daniel's grip. 

"JASON!" I yelled. Tears started to form in my eyes. 

All of them surrounded Jason, watching his struggle to escape.

I looked in the car, and saw a hand gun in the drivers seat. I could use that. 

Without grabbing attention, I ran to opened the car doors and grabbed the gun in my hand.

"Let him go and no one gets hurt bitches." I said, making the gun visible. 

They all looked at me with shock.

One of the guys pulled out a handgun from his jacket. 

Shit.

He pointed it at me and I pointed my gun at him.

"Hand us the gun girly and you won't get hurt." he smirked.

Sweat started to form on my hands and I swallowed hard. There is no way that he could shoot me.

People who were walking on the streets watched in panic. I don't even know if they called the police or not.

I looked back at them. The guy still had the gun pointed at me.

"You would never shoot an innocent girl." I said.

"Watch me." he said. "You have ten seconds to put the gun down or I'll shoot you." 

His voice seems so un-confident. 

"1....2.....3....4....5.....6....7....8......9......." he paused.

I still held the gun and pointed it at him.

"10." pulling the trigger of his gun. I closed my eyes.

I heard a loud bang, no pain. Was I dead already? 

I opened my eyes and the guy threatened to shoot me was red in the face and his eyes were wide looking down at his gun.

"What the fuck? I thought you loaded that gun this morning?!" the other guy whispered.

"I told you we use this gun to look dangerous dumbass!" he said back quietly.

While they were arguing, Daniel shook his head in embarrassment.

I looked at Jason and motioned my hand, telling him to run here and escape. No one was holding him right now so this was his chance. 

He nodded, and ran for it.

All of their heads flew towards us,

"RUN JASON." I yelled,

"FUCK! COME BACK HERE!" Daniel yelled, running after Jason.

I got in the back seat and thankfully Jason made it to the driver's seat. With that he drove off as fast as he can.

"WE'RE NOT GOING TO STOP. WE'RE NEVER GONNA QUIT UNTIL YOU HAVE YOU." Daniel yelled.

Police sirens in the background faded as we drove out of the site.

"Unprofessional" Jason mumbled. 

_________________________________________________________

Probably the worst chapter I have ever wrote. -_- 

I wasn't in the mood for writing but I knew I had to update.

Forgive me?

Don't forget to comment, vote and fan!

Doing a collab with @Hellodollface14 :) I'll update y'all about it.

Please vote from Justin too!

-Billboard Milestones Award

-World Music Awards (World's Best Song, Best Album, Best Male Artist, Best Live Act, and World's Best Entertainer of the Year)

-Pop Crush (Best Album)

-RyanSecrest.com (For Best Fans)

Comment on this chapter, and I might dedicated the next chapter to you :)

-TeamBieberMahone <3